Sep 8, 2007
Canada
4eaSRKQ.gif

Reactions: Ranksu and Spektre

CitizenSnips

TheFightingMongooses
Nov 23, 2011
St. Louis
It is pretty clear that ROR is going to be our next captain. He is signed longer and seems to have more leadership than everyone else on the list.

That said, lets just get it done so I can put him on my sweater and have him be lost in FA for nothing like my last sweaters :D

Renard

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I wanted Steen to be named captain when Backes left. I would like to see him get it for his last year in the league. He is a leader, he's respected around the league, he has had long service with the Blues.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Joe Vitale said last night that he thinks the Blues should go into the season without a Captain. That they should just have a group of Alternates. This kind of makes sense.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Joe Vitale said last night that he thinks the Blues should go into the season without a Captain. That they should just have a group of Alternates. This kind of makes sense.

Sorry your last sentence just get me laughing totally. Hopefully that make at least some sense, 'cus nothing in Blues recently hasnt make any sense. :laugh:

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think it should go to Alex Steen until he retires or leaves the Blues. I mean I could see how ROR would get it right away, but I think he can wait considering Steen was with the organization for a very long time.

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
I think it should go to Alex Steen until he retires or leaves the Blues. I mean I could see how ROR would get it right away, but I think he can wait considering Steen was with the organization for a very long time.

If Steen can hit the ice and play, it might be the way to go. But it doesn’t sound like he will.

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->