Who will be Blues next captain?

Who will be Blues next captain?

• Total voters

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Pietrangelo. They are trading Bozak and adding Dunn as incentive. Steen and Tarasenko go to LTIR.

Do you really believe this? If people really believe this then I will too lol.

I gave up on bringing Petro back after the Krug signing but people, including Army, keep saying “never say never” so I’m slowly starting to believe.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If Pietrangelo goes, this outsider's recommendation is Ryan O'Reilly.

He should've been the Buffalo captain when he was here.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I love everyone's optimism but I do think Petro is signing in Vegas and they're just working out the trades Vegas needs to make and that's the reason for the delay. Never say never, I guess. But I do not think he's circling back to the Blues. Just my opinion.

The next captain should be ROR.

Reactions: sfvega

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
839B9F2E-721C-49F4-B868-2CE9FEC6ED1D.jpeg

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I love everyone's optimism but I do think Petro is signing in Vegas and they're just working out the trades Vegas needs to make and that's the reason for the delay. Never say never, I guess. But I do not think he's circling back to the Blues. Just my opinion.

The next captain should be ROR.

Blues fans watching Petro fly to Vegas.

923905.jpg

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
With Steen and Tarasenko out, who wears As? Schenn and Schwartz?
I almost suggested ROR as the captain and those two as alternates, but since they were a line together I don't see that happening.

I do think ROR will be the captain; don't think it would be that out of the question for Schwartz to retain an A. I sort of lean toward Parayko getting the other A, but if it's not him I suspect it will be someone on defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad