Who was a smarter player who more physically talented, 99 or 66

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooch*

Its been repeated like a mantra for may years (usually by those seeking employment (like Espo) that one is smart the other "gifted". That one used his smarts to score the other his size, reach skating or other physical takents (which he didnt have to work at given that he likes golf more than hockey or something to that effect).

In football and baseball for many years the old adage was repeated: the Black ballplayer was more physically gifted, the White one was smarter.

Take your pick.

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
both were extremely smart and gifted. theres no other way around it.

gretzky and lemieux were two players that could do more things with the puck than any other person i have ever seen play the game. well besides belak. i didnt think anyone could be that bad :sarcasm:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
Who debates Gretz vs. Lemieux any more?

BOTH were clearly better than any one else who ever played a forward position.

Period.

JCD

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Both were very gifted and talented. Mario had more physical gifts, Gretzky did more with less.

A better chooch-esque debate would be who was more gifted: Denis Savard or Wayne Gretzky...

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I think asking who had a sweeter mullet would make for a more interesting discussion.

I'm talking the early-80's Wayner Waterfall vs. the Magic Mario Mullet of the early 90's

Transported Upstater

arrbez said:
I think asking who had a sweeter mullet would make for a more interesting discussion.

I'm talking the early-80's Wayner Waterfall vs. the Magic Mario Mullet of the early 90's

LOL

I'll take the Jagr!!

Transported Upstater

barfy2000 said:
jagrs mullet would be nothing without the tutelage and mentoring mario provided during his early years in Pittsburgh.

:teach:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->