Who wants Wolski, where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
sushinsky4tsar said:
Who wants to gamble with him in the top ten. Sounds like incredible offensive potential, but it doesn't seem like a whole lot of people here are willing to pass on the likes of Tukonen, Schremp, Ladd, Thelen to draft him. How far might he fall?

I'll take him!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
#8 if Schremp is not on the board. Wolski is exactly the kind of offensive tallent the Canes need and JR will likely take a gamble there.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004
Bolland

I have a feeling that both Shremp & Bolland may go in the top ten, the Febuary Red Line Report had Bolland ranked 9th and Shremp & Wolski ranked 13th & 14th.

I think Shremp will go before Bolland but Bolland could go before Wolski.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
PhoPhan said:
He has top 5 talent, but simply has a bad attitude.

HAHA HOW MANY PLAYERS CAN THIS BE SAID FOR?????? IF EVERY BAD ATTITUDE PROSPECT TURNS OUT AS GOOD AS KOVALCHUK....WELL THEN SCHREMP AND WHOEVER ELSE YOU GUYS WANT TO PUT THAT LABEL ON TO WILL BE JUST FINE

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
I've watched him play for the Battalion over the past 2 seasons, and I really like this guy.

I mean, I can't see him falling out of the top 10 in any scenario, unless teams go ape-poop for goalies and defensemen early on.

He has great size, and has all the tool to be a very good NHLer.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
PhoPhan said:
He has top 5 talent, but simply has a bad attitude.

Wow, I am just surprised at how often this gets brought up. Besides asking for a trade, which is done by a lot of players....can you give me a few examples of this bad attitude?

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I didn't mean bad attitude like Kovalchuk in that he is a selfish, me-first guy who isn't a team player (which I don't think is necessarily true for him, but that's the reputation he has).

What I meant was that he is lazy; a floater. A poor work ethic combined with an unwillingness to use his body makes him kind of an enigma. If someone could get him some reason to be passionate, he'd be a great player.

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
PhoPhan said:
I didn't mean bad attitude like Kovalchuk in that he is a selfish, me-first guy who isn't a team player (which I don't think is necessarily true for him, but that's the reputation he has).

What I meant was that he is lazy; a floater. A poor work ethic combined with an unwillingness to use his body makes him kind of an enigma. If someone could get him some reason to be passionate, he'd be a great player.

Nothing wrong with Kovalchuk's attitude. I would take three more like him tomorrow.

He is focused, intense and super competitive. He has some old Russian style habits to break but the kid is a gamer. Just wait to see what he can do if the Thrashers ever surround him with some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->