Who wants to guess some buzz phrases from Adams PC

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
After the atom bombs going off today what is Adams going to say on Wednesday? It will be wild. For sure we are going to get:

-not acceptable
-we have got to be better, including myself
-process
- got to uncover all stones and look at every scenario moving forwards
- had an honest, productive conversation with Jack

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
590ulg.jpg

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
we want people who bleed blue and gold but also won’t let them get stitches
To be fair, the team health insurance is the model of efficiency

Bloodletting [✓] covered*
Stitches [x] not covered

*at participating in-network providers, after deductible

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Adams is a nobody, and will be out of the job in the next 18 months. He has no long term vision. We have no front office depth, experience, and our scouting which should be the one thing we're holding our hat on going forward is NON EXISTANT. BECAUSE WE'RE RUN SIMILARLY to how my favorite football club is (MANCHESTER UNITED), as a business. Since covid has started the Pegula's have only cared about their bottom line. And ironically since the start of January 2020, they're up 100 million. So figure me this. For an ownership group that is all in on our team, they are terrible. Get OUT.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
-those conversations are internal
- Don did a respectable job
- I don't know, we are focused on the expansion draft
- we will look at any means to get better
-8 inches, thanks for asking Mike
-the fans deserve better

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Last offseason was a miracle quick fix. All in on Hall. It was a magic bullet and a complete fail.

I have no confidence that a short term or long term vision to get us on track will come from current team leadership. The current short term vision is to deliver a positive spin. The long term vision is to be reactive and not proactive.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Adams is a nobody, and will be out of the job in the next 18 months. He has no long term vision. We have no front office depth, experience, and our scouting which should be the one thing we're holding our hat on going forward is NON EXISTANT. BECAUSE WE'RE RUN SIMILARLY to how my favorite football club is (MANCHESTER UNITED), as a business. Since covid has started the Pegula's have only cared about their bottom line. And ironically since the start of January 2020, they're up 100 million. So figure me this. For an ownership group that is all in on our team, they are terrible. Get OUT.

You sir, have terrible taste in football teams.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Adams should come out tomorrow and just try to trigger everyone:

-couldn’t be happier with the season
-Kim’s input has been invaluable
- What expansion draft? What are you guys talking about?
- Just picked up the Hockey News Draft Preview. I have circled a couple names that look interesting
- What do you guys think I should ask for in a trade?
- Now explain to me again the difference between RFA and UFA
- Just got off the phone with Carter Hutton’s agent. let’s just say thing are trending in the right direction
- You guys think I should try to sign Hall? 7 years@$12 million get it done?

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Well, after this presser we're going to need to create Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart beatification threads in the very near future

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Honestly, he seems like a nice guy, similarly to Kruger, but this team needs someone like Brian Burke and Mike Babcock. I'm tired of the bullshit. The Pegula's and their, "ow, we want to be heard bullshit".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad