Who to pick at number 18 #7/8 Tie beaker

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Kylington ftw. I think Ottawa has had great luck with the Swede's in the past. Why wouldn't Ottawa take the offensive, best skater in the draft Swedish defenseman? It worked out pretty good in the past.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Kylington at this point is a guy you try to grab in the second round.

He's falling hard. His skating is still at a high level but he played bad and it's killed his value.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Kylington at this point is a guy you try to grab in the second round.

He's falling hard. His skating is still at a high level but he played bad and it's killed his value.

Who cares, he's Swedish and a great skater.

Tee Lo

May 1, 2015
Not Colin White. I know you shouldn't necessarily draft based on need per se, but we really don't need more right handed centres...

Turris, Zibby, Lazar, and Pageau are all right handed, and young...

Oliver Kylington has dropped significantly in the draft rankings, but he's so young. I bet he finds his game.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Not Colin White. I know you shouldn't necessarily draft based on need per se, but we really don't need more right handed centres...

Turris, Zibby, Lazar, and Pageau are all right handed, and young...

Oliver Kylington has dropped significantly in the draft rankings, but he's so young. I bet he finds his game.

This. Kylington is one of those players that you look at the draft in 5 years on wikipedia and say "damn we could've had him."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad