Who stops the jackets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
They have won 12 in a row, and are beating teams every way you can best them be it tight games or blowouts the jackets are killing it.

Their next game is against Boston and while Rask can steal a game,he can't score and neither can the rest of the bruins so that's going to be a tough one for Boston to pull off.

I know they have the wild too coming up, another team that seems to find ways to win so maybe it's them, but if not them then who?

They have to lose eventually so who knocks them off?

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Boston beat Columbus twice early in the season. This ends Tuesday night. Then scheduled next Thursday at Winnipeg and next Saturday - New Year's Eve in Minnesota.

The streak ends next week, most likely against Boston.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Boston beat Columbus twice early in the season. This ends Tuesday night. Then scheduled next Thursday at Winnipeg and next Saturday - New Year's Eve in Minnesota.

The streak ends next week, most likely against Boston.

Unless Rask has some crazy 50+ save performance I don't think Boston can do it this isn't the same jackets team they beat twice

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Their next game is against Boston and while Rask can steal a game,he can't score and neither can the rest of the bruins so that's going to be a tough one for Boston to pull off.

You do realize 2 of their 5 regulation losses happened against the Bruins and they gave up 11 of their 65 goals in those games, right?

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
PDO of 103% (2nd)
CF% of 50% (14th)

I'd say Father Time will slide back down to where they belong, but they are still a top 3-6 team IMO. Almost their entire top 10 scorers are ALL shooting at (or near) career high SH%s. It's not hard to speculate that this kind of success will probably not last. When you see them slide back to #3-4 in the east in the back half of the season, don't be surprised. They are still a cup contending team though.....just not THE team.

16/17 SH% vs Career

Atkinson 15.6%: 11%
Gagner 17.5%: 10%
Sadd 15.7%: 12%
Foligno 15.6%: 12%
Hartnell 17.0%: 12%
Wennberg 16.2%: 8.2%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad