Who sits when atkinson comes back

jacketsnation

Jul 25, 2017
I feel like bemström has been the weakest player on the ice for sometime.

Can we send him to the AHL to build his confidence? I dont think hes adjusting well to the smaller ice rink. As soon has he gets pressed hes lost!

Gerbe has been playing well
Strenlund as well
Robinson is good energy guy

Thoughts guys?

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
It will be one 0f the Cleveland call ups, but it really doesn't matter who we sit. Our forwards are woeful and few are contributing much in the way of offense.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Gotta be Bemstrom, send him down to get some good ice time and build his confidence.

Lilja is contributing exactly how a 4th liner should; energy and the odd scoring chance.

Still more tough decisions to make when Bjorkstrand and Anderson come back......

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This might not directly answer the question, but I believe MacInnis and Stenlund are Emergency call-ups and would need returned to Cleveland as guys come off IR. Anyone who can confirm that?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Gotta be Bemstrom, send him down to get some good ice time and build his confidence.

Lilja is contributing exactly how a 4th liner should; energy and the odd scoring chance.

Still more tough decisions to make when Bjorkstrand and Anderson come back......
I’m with you on Lilja in his 4th line role.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Bemstrom has been out for a month. I'd wanna see if he can get it anything going.

I'd sit Wennberg personally, but I doubt they'd sit 4.9m on the bench for any extended period.

It will be Lilja most likely.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
This might not directly answer the question, but I believe MacInnis and Stenlund are Emergency call-ups and would need returned to Cleveland as guys come off IR. Anyone who can confirm that?
they have to get off emergency they can still stay but on real call up

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->