Who should we pick in Round 2 - Poll

Who do you want first pick of Round 2 (you can pick 2 names)

• Total voters

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
JJ Peterka falling to 32 is silly. So yeah, pick him.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Went with Mysak and Wallinder because they're the names I know and they both fill a need. I honestly have no idea outside of that #4 pick.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Gosh, I think I'd go for Peterka, but there are a lot of exciting candidates here. Any of Andrae, Wallander, or Grans makes sense. I could get behind a Gunler, Foudy, Bordeleau pick. I'm not a Marat truther like many others, but I wouldn't mind him or Mysak as a swing. Excited for tomorrow.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Didn't know JJ Peterka got loaned to EC Salzburg where Jesper Eliasson was loaned too... 2 Goals and an assist in his 1st 2 Games

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Gunler or Mysak would be awesome... Gunler would be unreal.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The team has enough wingers, need a center that can play 2C or D.

Concerned about Khusnutdinov's size, so I went with Wallinder and Grans. Going all Swede.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
The team has enough wingers, need a center that can play 2C or D.

Concerned about Khusnutdinov's size, so I went with Wallinder and Grans. Going all Swede.

I mean is there even a name left that is legit going to be a 2C??

maybe boom ceiling, but we shouldn't be expecting any of those. I would be cool finding a #4 D man about now though. Wallinder sounds like a name Yzerman could go for or Grans. (Big Defensive D man, one of our main points of weakness)

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I mean is there even a name left that is legit going to be a 2C??

maybe boom ceiling, but we shouldn't be expecting any of those. I would be cool finding a #4 D man about now though. Wallinder sounds like a name Yzerman could go for or Grans. (Big Defensive D man, one of our main points of weakness)
That was exactly why I went with the defensemen. I'm not convinced any of the forwards left will be NHL level 2C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad