Who Should Sit? (3 votes allowed)

Who should sit? (3 votes allowed)

• Total voters

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
voted for Hicketts and Blashill

the Goalies are whatever,play whoevers hotter and lean more towards Howard when they're looking about the same to try and build some sort of trade value there

Last edited:
Reactions: golffuul

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
Abby, hicketts, blashhill

vanek and mantha have been playing ok to good the last couple games. Abby and helm are terrible, at best 4th liners. Hicketts is an AHL player.

Jon Cusack

Oct 28, 2011
Abdelkader has 9 shots and a lone secondary assist this year, that contract might have to be bought out before it’s over.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if Ehn is sent down to GR for Turgeon. His FO% is lowest of the centers (I don't consider AA to be a center). His average ice time continues to decrease each game.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised if Ehn is sent down to GR for Turgeon. His FO% is lowest of the centers (I don't consider AA to be a center). His average ice time continues to decrease each game.

If they send Ehn down to try another 4C type, it'll probably be De La Rose before Turgeon. In fact, I'm betting that when they go to make room for DLR it's either going to be Rasmussen going back to TC, Ehn going to GR, or maybe both...

That said, I'm sure Turgeon will get a look at some point this season, maybe Holmstrom as well. IIRC, both are subject to waivers starting next season. Red Wings are going to be absolutely loaded with bottom 6 C options in Glendening, Ehn, Holmstrom, Turgeon and De La Rose (and Nielsen :help:).

As for the topic at hand. I picked Hicketts, but I'm betting it's likely going to be Rasmussen. It would be completely out of character for this team/coach to sit anyone who's salary has 7 digits...

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hicketts should be sent down. Vanek actually played decent last game but has been mostly terrible. Can Helm go down to Juniors instead of Rasmussen so he can learn some offensive skills?

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
I think Vanek been played quite decently this season. Might not show on the scoreboard but he is getting a lot off offensive chances which is more than rest of team with exception of AA and Larkin.

At minimum he's been playing much better than the statsheet.

Reactions: borisbadenough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad