Who should I pick? Rate Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Hi db23! Just have to say thanxs; but I've get 4 second round picks (ranks: 37, 46, 51 & 60, so Lewis is target it, but should I pick Lewis ahead of the others? Thanx again for your help! :dunno:

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Marc-E- said:
Beetween Carl Soderberg, Adam Pineault, Dave Bolland, Enver Lisin, Kyle Wharton, Kiiril Lyamin, Grant Lewis, Daren Olver, David Krejci & Raymond Sawada, who should I pick with the rank 37th :banghead: ?

No doubt, Dave Bolland. He should have gone top 20. I was furious when the caps picked Chris Bourque @ 33 instead of this guy. Just thinking about it makes me mad.

I'd rank them thusly for fantasy league play:

Bolland
Soderberg
Lisin
Pineault
Wharton
Lewis
Lyamin

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
X-SHARKIE said:
I also like Carl Soderberg quite a bit but I would take Adam Pineault second because he's going to play alot in Columbus shortly.

Youth movement in Columbus starts in two seasons. No more Cassels, Sanderson, Wright, Richardson, Lachance...I can't wait. OF course, it helps Adam that he's RW and we only have one true RW in the system (Vyborny)

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
If you want the player that's likely to reach his potential then go with Bolland.

If you want the player with the most potential but more of a boom or bust type then go with Pineault, I think his potential is amazing if he ever reaches it.

I'm assuming you want the safest player to reach his potential, therefore go with Bolland, I also like Soderberg but I would pick Bolland over the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->