Who scores the Leafs first regular season goal?

Who scores the Leafs first regular season goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Kasperi Kapanan. His speed is something else. Too bad his brain and hands can't keep up with his blazing speed otherwise he'd be an absolute superstar.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Gotta go with Marner. All the extra cash from his commercials went straight to protein powder, and apparently he is looking stronger and faster this year.

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Freddy Andersen, gonna make a save then the habs will put it into their own empty net on a delayed penalty, you heard it here first!
Seriously though, voted Kadri

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I say Auston Matthews’ adopted father, Patrick Marleau.

Marleau is notorious for quick starts to his seasons. He had 2 goals vs WPG last year and has had 2 or more goals in his season openers several times throughout his career.

4-5 years ago Marleau scored 2 goals in each of his first 4 games then 1 in his 5th for 9 goals through his teams first 5 games.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I’m gonna say Zach hyman. If it’s John Tavares you may as well bet the house on Leafs to win the cup because that’s just destiny slapping you in the face

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Do you honestly see him not re-signing before opening night?

elliot friedman twitter:

"The 2 sides aren't even close".

It's not that I don't see him re-signing. I just think that he could miss most of the pre-season and therefore he will most likely sit for the first few games of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad