Who Scores the First Goal of the 2018-2019 Season?

Who Score's the First Goal of the 2018 - 2019 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Moore

Because the first is always the one you don't see coming

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
in the GDT i picked debrusk, but here im going off the map.. went with wagner, would love to see this guy start the year off right. the energy he's going to bring will be a great addition to this lineup

Reactions: CptxMorgan

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
It's never the person you most suspect. It's also never the person you least suspect, since anyone with half a brain would suspect them the most. Therefore, I know the first scorer to be Danton Heinen, the person I most medium suspect.

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
in the GDT i picked debrusk, but here im going off the map.. went with wagner, would love to see this guy start the year off right. the energy he's going to bring will be a great addition to this lineup

I mean, it does make sense. I could see one of the bangers getting the first goal. It's opening night, everyone is gonna have a little rust, chances of a tip or garbage goal are pretty high.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
David Backes.

I also need someone to be goal whisperer for now that Tim Schaller is no longer a Bruin.

Suggestions?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'm late to the party but since they got shutout, I guess I still have a shot. It looks like I'm siding with many others in thinking it's JDB with the first one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad