Who remembers les méchants mardis molson ex on RDS?

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Loved the opening theme of the Tuesday Habs games on RDS between 2005-2012.

They constantly advertised these games on RDS. The commercials to promote them were funny.

Go Habs go!
Méchants mardis molson ex
Go Habs go!

Go on YouTube and search for méchants mardis molson export for a Nice trip down memory lane!
I remember…..remember the games aired on TQS during the week and La Soirée du Hockey on Saturday’s with Lionel Duval at ice level.

Great times man

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
I used to love those skills competition where you had to shoot the puck into that small tiny hole from a distance.

I think only one guy won that contest if I’m not mistaking.
In the early 2010s on tuesdays méchants mardis molson export games on rds there was a 10 round shootout competition between periods/intermissions. The shootout featured a amateur hockey player against a retired or still active NHL goaltender.

Every time the player scored he would win 10K (10,000$)

Every goal scored = 10,000$

Reactions: jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
That's legendary. I gotta say I prefer Pierre et Marc a lot better than Pierre et Yvon though.

"Yé laid en tabarnak ce costume là Pierre" :laugh:
And then he was fired lol

I actually liked Pednault as a voice, don’t normally agree with his Journal the Montreal pieces but whatever, he entertained me back in the day

Reactions: HabsQC

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Followed by 110% for real content

:DD
Good old time. I like Antichambre but 110% was the real show. Nothing will approach this, nothing.
I met Gabriel Gregoire few years ago and I told him how much I loved that 110% show and he was my favorite debater. He knows people loved that show and maybe he wants to have a different career now. But he have no choice, pple will always remember him for that show. He's like an ex Habs player who had success like Yvon Lambert.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Good old time. I like Antichambre but 110% was the real show. Nothing will approach this, nothing.
I met Gabriel Gregoire few years ago and I told him how much I loved that 110% show and he was my favorite debater. He knows people loved that show and maybe he wants to have a different career now. But he have no choice, pple will always remember him for that show. He's like an ex Habs player who had success like Yvon Lambert.
In terms of entertainment, 110% was epic. Marinaro and Lajoie were always taking shots at each other. Sometimes you could not hear shit. Good times

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
In terms of entertainment, 110% was epic. Marinaro and Lajoie were always taking shots at each other. Sometimes you could not hear shit. Good times
110% was like a warzone, like the toughest warzone a military could survive. Villeneuve, Bergeron, Perron, Grégoire, Marinaro, Lajoie and Marc Bureau could wear a badge sayin' "I survived 110% debates". The most epic debates was Bergeron-Perron in my memory. Perron wasn't talking fast, he spoke almost like a dummy but he had a physical presence, an arrogance and an elegance with his black leather jacket. His jesture was epic and he said anything to deeply annoy Michel Bergeron, I was delighted to see them fight each other, good old times. :)

That show was a reason for an anglophone to learn french, or quebecer language. Not just because of hockey content but for the show itself; the debates. Cacophonous most of the time but entertaining.

Reactions: Zilo44

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
110% was like a warzone, like the toughest warzone a military could survive. Villeneuve, Bergeron, Perron, Grégoire, Marinaro, Lajoie and Marc Bureau could wear a badge sayin' "I survived 110% debates". The most epic debates was Bergeron-Perron in my memory. Perron wasn't talking fast, he spoke almost like a dummy but he had a physical presence, an arrogance and an elegance with his black leather jacket. His jesture was epic and he said anything to deeply annoy Michel Bergeron, I was delighted to see them fight each other, good old times. :)

That show was a reason for an anglophone to learn french, or quebecer language. Not just because of hockey content but for the show itself; the debates. Cacophonous most of the time but entertaining.

Jean Pagé would lose control of his panel every single time ahahaha

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i remember Saturday night game on rc followed by bleu nuit on tva....what could a 14 year old ask for more!lol

Reactions: TimStrickland

Garry Valk

Feb 27, 2002
thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com
Loved the opening theme of the Tuesday Habs games on RDS between 2005-2012.

They constantly advertised these games on RDS. The commercials to promote them were funny.

Go Habs go!
Méchants mardis molson ex
Go Habs go!

Go on YouTube and search for méchants mardis molson export for a Nice trip down memory lane!
They were great. I miss them. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: TimStrickland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad