Who possibly will make their WJC Debut Next Year

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
For the 7 hockey nations. I know Canada could have Espisito, Tavares, Turris, and Jonathan Bernier.
USA probably NDTP alumi's
What about Russia is there another phemon coming up?
I know Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia is replacing most of their rosters. If anyone knows 1 or 2 players from those countries that could make impact next as 1st year players would be nice.

Thanks in advance

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Ben Maxwell for Canada, if he continues on this pace.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mike Ratchuk for the Americans next year. It would be astonishingly dissapointing if he was left off the team next year.

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006
USA- Sanguinetti, Fischer, Summers All possibilities
Canada- Wishart, Tavares, Esposito?

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
After watching his performance at this years camp, I would definetly say Drew Doughty is ready to play, he probably could have gotten on this year, but next year he'll be one of our best.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Andrej Kuchin for the Russians, possibly.

its a longshot, but he definitely has the talent to make the team. it is a possible that they wait thought and give the oppurtunity to someone who is in their last year of eligiblity.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
How about Stamkos? Have yet to see him play myself, but his numbers are pretty impressive.

Stamkos is an impressive player. I would put Tavares and Couture up there first though. Doughty is a good one too. As for Esposito for sure the third times a charm right? He wont get cut again I hope

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad