Who plays with Crosby in Sochi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subby Dubby Doooo

May 19, 2013
Montreal, QC
Crosby is definitely the 1st line center of team canada in Sochi (as long as he's healthy). Who does he play with? With Stamkos' injury, there is a chance stamkos wouldn't be on the team. However, for the sake of this thread, let's say he's fully recovered.

I honestly think sid should play with guys with speed and can keep up with him, with some grit and a good shot with a quick release.

Some options:

- Stamkos (I would be shocked if he's not playing with sid)
- Eric Staal
- Taylor Hall
- Corey Perry
- Matt Duchene
- Chris Kunitz
- Rick Nash

Doesn't have to be someone from the list.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Him and Duchene are summer buddies. They might have some chemistry with Dutchy on LW...not sure who would play RW with them though.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Hall and Duchene.. Crosby gets them the puck while they're flying down the ice, no one's stopping them. I think that line would work well with the big ice.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Koon and Duchene. Always thought Evander Kane would be nuts with Sid as well.

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
Better than everyone on your team combined

Not really. Monahan will develop into a much better player than Hall whose career will be over in a few years because he can't keep his head up. Only Oiler fans are putting Hall as a candidate for team Canada, there are much more deserving players that won't make the team than Hall.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
I find it weird that Crosby, and all his greatness, doesnt seem to "fit" well with other superstar combinations.

Example: Kovalchuk-Malkin-Ovechkin looks orgasmic, and is more then likely going to be Russia's undisputed 1st line. For Team Canada on the other hand though, its a crap-shoot as no one really seems like an obvious choice to play with Crosby. It's like we are trying to shove a puzzle piece into a hole it doesnt fit into when making these projected lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad