Who on your team looks primed to break out or take the next step?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Pulock should break 40 points, if he gets first unit PP I can see 50+

Question is can he get 20 goals(he had 5 in 5 pre season games I believe)

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Pool party. He is not going to be a ppg guy but he looks like a totally different guy. Amazing how much difference a little maturity makes on a 20 yr old.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
For the Flames.

Andersson & Dube look ready to step into the lineup and perform well.
Czarnik looks ready to become a legitimate middle 6 offensive threat.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Andrew MacDonald is going to take his game to another level. If you thought he was a highlight machine (for the opposition) before, wait til you see what he cooks up this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: HabsQC

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Saros for the Preds might be the only candidate who could break out, everyone else is a returning veteran who is pretty well established in their role.

I suppose Hartman could shock us, but I'm not counting on that, and then Tolvanen has a chance to prove himself in Milwaukee and earn a roster spot at some point, but I'd peg his breakout season as next year or the year after.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Birmingham
Zadina and Veleno for the Wings. Legit top two forwards for the Wings for years to come. Only a matter of time before the Wings rebuild comes into full and gets peoples head scratching. Thanks MTL for passing on Zadina and thanks Las Vegas for taking on Tatar for a 18 1st plus two more top 75 picks. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Pulju for sure! 21+29 50 p

Dj Mika must show full potential for a full season sooner then later, 35+ 32 67 p

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Rather than list players who are already famous as if they haven't already broken out (really? Matthews?), I'll actually contribute something.

The next name people are going to be hearing about out of Winnipeg is Jack Roslovic.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Czarnik looks amazing out there.

Hanifin and Lindholm are HM's. All 3 fit really well in Calgary.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Zadina and Veleno for the Wings. Legit top two forwards for the Wings for years to come. Only a matter of time before the Wings rebuild comes into full and gets peoples head scratching. Thanks MTL for passing on Zadina and thanks Las Vegas for taking on Tatar for a 18 1st plus two more top 75 picks. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Didn’t the Wings send Veleno back to juniors already? I’m pretty sure this thread is about players playing in the NHL this season.

Also, I’m pretty sure MTL is still pretty happy with their selection.

Reactions: HabsQC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad