Who is your least liked fighter(s) and fighters you like on teams you despised.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Least like(d)

Like most of you I hate Antoine Roussell. He's a puke who jumps dudes and as soon as his shield/helmet falls off he turtles.

Brandon Proust not a fan of hugging and noogies, he always was overrated by Habs fans it seems as well.

Dalton Prout he punched a Lucic when Lucic wasn't even ready to fight and he somehow became a legend. Decent fighter but never really lived up to the hype.

Derek Dorsett just can't stand him and think his fighting ability is crap.

Gregory Campbell always had the heart but he was such a hugger, nooger giver

Like(d)

Colton Orr for a long time I hated him because of all the Leafs fans blabbing bout him and Lucic. However over the years I really came to love Orr. He is in fact my all time favorite fighter in hockey. Loved how he took down Scott with a body shot.

John Scott wasn't a fan of his check on Loui but his goofy personality and fun loving spirit made me a fan. Not only that but I think in his last season he felt that fighting was coming to an end. Well players of his ilk were coming to an end and chose to just have fun in his last season. Like when he was going to fight someone in a game and yelled at the refs to back off.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Least liked currently playing...
Jordan Nolan- never liked his style

Past player-
Kevin Westgarth- lots of hype but meh

Fighter I like currently playing...
Jared Boll- Always game, game has passed him by though

Past Player
Big George Laraque- Only 2 players I haven’t seen him out muscle, Twist and Brashear.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Laraque and Brashear both bored me with their bear hugs and wrestling. I hate the leafs but Colton Orr was one hell of a puncher.

Yeah, never liked the bear huggers.

Also didn't like Domi, although he was occasionally good for some street justice, like when he sucker punched Samuelsson.

As for fighters I liked on teams I hated. Tim Hunter for the Flames... Zac Kassian for the Oilers... and Clark for the Leafs.

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Nazim Kadri; pulls hair like a little girl.......

^Hahahaha

Least Liked- Semenko, He was one tough SOB but when you hit your opponent when the refs have them tied up, its a chump move, and he did this LOTS.

Favourite all time-Probert/Kocur/Orr All game, all the time.

Favourite from least liked team-Thorton/Lucic

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Couldn't stand Brashaer, no matter who he played for.

Loved Clark, Domi, and Tiger Williams from my Leafs.

Liked Probert and Dave Manson.

Stu Grimson was just plain scary. Dude was very not right in the head......

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
Brashear had to be the worst, dirty players, bear hugged and then threw a few left punches before calling it quits. Awful....

Best: Domi, guy would fight anyone no matter size or what not. Always game to go!

Funny Stu Grimson story, I went to a hockey camp as a kid in Winnipeg, he was one of the instructors. He wasn't right in the head is right, he told us he was fishing one time and brought a fish on board, it was flopping around so he hammered away at it with a paddle, only to have the Fish cops come and issue him a few tickets for having an illegal fish on board. Who smashes a fish with a paddle?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I liked the Grim Reaper and Tootoo as fighters. Tootoo was a middleweight who would fight heavyweights. I didn't like that he took stupid penalties.

Not a Detroit fan, but I liked Bob Probert, especially fighting that fan on the ice! We are supposed to stay in the stands and watch, not mix it up. Domi was also entertaining for a smaller guy.

I didn't like Brashear or anyone from the Ducks. Add Kadri to the No List!

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
I have always hated Burrows for being a coward. Guys like Chris Pronger and Chris Chelios who announcers say our tough but never fight or if they do don't impress. Domi for refusing to engage Richardson and Sandy McCarthy then hitting another player was a bitch move. Dale Puriton was a coward and spot picker. Ryan Reaves, Donald Brashear, Zenon Konopka guys like that who were huggers or spot pickers in general.
Guys I liked on other teams (Blackhawks are my favorite team)
I always liked guys like Roussel, Avery and Barnaby because they can make games interesting and those guys answered the bell more times then not unlike pos like Ryan Hartman who I hate on my own team. Colton Orr was a guys I always liked Boogard, Godard, McGratton, Rypien, Simmonds, Haley just guys who went out fought to win and were there and knew what they were in the league to do.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Probert was to fighting what Mario was to scoring.

Ready to get out of your seat when they came over the boards.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
least liked

Barnaby
Avery
Johnathon
Dale Hunter ...scratch that.....never saw him with his gloves off

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Chara

Dude has some awkward fighting sense, he's just big the technique isn't really there. He looks clumsy at times, Phaneuf too.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Matt "f***ing p***y" Johnson
Dave "I'm afraid to fight Nick Fotiu" Schultz
Bobby "Let's you and him fight" Clarke
Mick "Can't fight so I'll grab your leg and try to throw you down" Vukota
Donald "Too stupid to know which team I'm on" Brashear
Matt "I only pick on players looking the other way" Cooke
Alex "I can do whatever I want but you can't touch me ever" Burrows
Jarkko "Also f***ing p***y" Ruutu
Darcy "f***er" Tucker