Who is your favourite Prospect from the 2000 class?

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by robertmac43, Nov 21, 2018.

1. robertmac43

robertmac43 Forever 43!

University Student
    Obviously still extremely early in their careers, but who has impressed you so far?

2. Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon Dybalascibar

Belardi Everyone else is wrong.

Seriously though you're asking 2 questions here who is your favourite and who has impressed you the most. I like Torres from Valencia from the little I've seen of him. Although I'm sure there are plenty of better prospects.

Also Piggy Ruig is my favourite Barca prospect right now.

3. KJS14

KJS14 Registered User

Jadon Sancho has been living up to the hype so far.

Pavel Buchnevich likes this.
  4. Evilo

Evilo Registered User

For french players, clearly the choice is Amine Gouiri, fantastic striker. Injured for the year though so maybe he's lost a year of development in capital years. We'll see how he comes back from it.
    Maxence Caqueret (Lyon as well) is an amazing DM prospect.

Internationally, Vinicius Jr seems like quite a player. Jadon Sancho, Moise Kean, Ryan Sessegnon are the most advanced prospects. A lot can change both ways though.

5. Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich AV AND GORTON OUT

Student
    All my favorite prospects are Americans, so I'd only be naming American players.

Of non-Americans, Jadon Sancho. I've watched him play a lot, so I feel like I could comment well on his game. I don't think he has eventual Ballon D'Or talent, but he's really good already and a smart footballer. I could see him being in the 5-15 range of world footballers for 10 years. I haven't seen that much of Sergio Gomez. I would've liked to see him play more, but I don't think he's the same level of talent as Sancho. I think he should be good enough to play for a big team, but more as a complimentary player.

Of non-Americans and non-Dortmund players, most of those high-profile English kids are really good. A year ago they played us in the QF's at the Sub17 World Cup and I thought we were the second best team in the tournament, but England destroyed us. It wasn't even close. They went on to win the final.

6. Il Mediano

Il Mediano Registered User

Favourite : Alphonso Davies

Impressed: Don't watch enough of the other leagues for a truly educated opinion , but Sandro Tonali is gunna be pretty damn good , I think. Hope Roma gets him.