Who is your favourite player in the draft?

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I see what you mean with Jenner being a 3rd liner, but have you seen Miller play? IMO, he's a top6 player.

Not according to Hockey News. No i have not seen him play but the project him to be a good 3rd liner.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Not according to Hockey News. No i have not seen him play but the project him to be a good 3rd liner.

I read that yesterday and don't agree. Most people out there see him as a very good 2nd line player. Plus, the hockey news published their report before the u-18, where he was once again very strong for USA.

Robin Lehner*

Gabriel Landeskog
Samu Perhonen
Magnus Hellberg
Joel Armia

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
Kucherov is a pleasure to watch. unbelieveable, how smart this kid already plays.

It's difficult to not like Zibanejad's skill and effort combo.

And as a homer pick Bärtschi, he got some of the slikest hands I've seen on a swiss player. He's exciting to watch too.

bretzky29ca*

Dougie Hamilton and J.T Miller will be very good at the professional level.

Ogopogo*

Dougie Hamilton. 6'4" defenseman that puts up a lot of points and protect his own net. I expect him to be a better NHLer than Larsson.

Jackothy

Jun 10, 2009
Gotta be Strome for me....
Killer speed, beauty hands and vision, seems like a really well liked and enjoyable guy off the ice, based on his few scraps he seems more than capable of handling his own, put up great points this year and grew up a die hard leafs fan, would love to get this guy on our side.

(this is all based off youtube though)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad