Who is your favorite Lightning player?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Tough question, but I went with Drouin. I can relate with him more than any other player on the team, plus he's one of my favorite players to watch at any level of competition.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Tyler johnson he's definitely ggrown to be a favorite of mine. Speedy, hard nosed, scoring touch,beaut hands, 2way, the total hockey package really (except size, but that's overrated!)

Second may be Drouin he just seems like an exciting player to watch. Nothing greater than watching a hockey play that just blows your mind.

BobbyTheChiefTaylor

Nov 26, 2014
Boy I'll tell you what you know who's underrated here - TJ Brown. Just look at that speed when he goes for the puck and to all the other guys: why isn't anyone pushing guys down when they're at our net?

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I go with Tyler Johnson.

I am usually a fan of two types of players. Those that might over come some supposed deficiencies according to the supposed experts. Tyler Johnson fits that as well as MSL in the past.

I am also into the gritty type. They might not always fight but they always finish their checks, try to create turnovers possibly on the forecheck, and basically are a gnat to the opponents.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Interesting results so far. I would've expected Stammer to run away with it. Instead Hedman, Johnson and Kucherov are right behind him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad