Who is Who on the Sabres Board (Introduce Yourself Here!)

Discussion in 'Buffalo Sabres' started by BUCKSHOT, May 15, 2008.

1. RogerCroziersGhost

RogerCroziersGhost Registered User

Team You Hate Most: Leafs

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    tsujimoto74 likes this.
  2. k8prisoner

k8prisoner Registered User

seems reasonable... i had to murder myself years earlier with the dread words that are apparently truthful enough to earn a lifetime ban from sabrespace cirlce jerk of paid lifetime posters , "searching for faults in the clouds of delusion'' maybe zionists, gestapo from esalan or tavistock, internet it homeland piggies?.. but probably something even more lame and childish... anyway ... greetings as i resurrect for a day or two to talk lineups, stashing players on ir , repeat of pomminville fates lighting a fire under those waived from the last sport barely 2% manipulated by our gay overlord type morons...

RogerCroziersGhost likes this.
  3. RogerCroziersGhost

I am a long time Sabres fan and I hope to hook up with fans that support the team. Not very complicated here. Thank you for the welcome Sir

4. brian_griffin

brian_griffin "Premiere Poster" ??

Hunter-Gatherer
    :popcorn:
    Your attitudes will fit in perfectly here :thumbu:

RogerCroziersGhost likes this.
  5. RogerCroziersGhost

I died in 1996 and I look pretty good for a dead guy.

Anyway, thanks for your response, I hope to post more when the season starts. I live in Florida , completly out of touch with how fans in Buffalo feel about this years Sabres. I do watch every game ..

6. SeaL

SeaL Registered User

Long time lurker, just thought I'd start here. I operate under the assumption that generally lines/coaching are the overall problem. Sometimes, I see parings and I am left absolutely flabbergasted that this is actually a thing. Anyways, that is a discussion for a different thread. Just wanted to say Hi and its already turned into a rant. Go Sabres!

cybresabre likes this.
  7. bluesXwinXtheXcup

bluesXwinXtheXcup Registered User

I'm checking in.

I am a Blues fan that is following some ex-Blues. That is, Hutton, Sobotka, Berglund and Thompson.

I am interested in their progression.

I have been a diehard fan since 1992.

I live in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm a 45 year old white male that works at Intel. I don't know what I do, I analyze data. It's been almost 7 years, so I get a sabbatical, which really means 3 months paid holiday.

Before Intel, I travelled the globe. Sailed the 7 seas in the U.S. Navy. Name a port, I have a story. From the Persian Gulf to Norfolk, VA. I was a carrier guy. AT1 (AW/SW). Made chief's board 3 times.

Freeeeedom and brian_griffin like this.
  8. Franson

Franson Honeywell real estate Sponsor

College
    Welcome new people!

Rasmus Ascendant likes this.
  9. Zach47

Zach47 Registered User

Sup guys, long time lurker here for years but never posted. UB Student going for Business.

Name: Zach

Sabres Fan Since: Birth

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Eichel 15, Dahlin Swedish Yellow

Rasmus Ascendant likes this.
  10. ZZamboni

ZZamboni Puttin' on the Foil

Welcome aboard! Dive right in and join the chaos.

11. Asymmetric Solution

Asymmetric Solution Registered User

Greetings Sabres’ mafia. Grew up in Amherst and played hockey there and in Hyde Park near NF. I’ve been a Sabres’ fan since the late 80s when I was a wee tyke listening to Rick on WGR from my bedroom (we didn’t have cable growing up). Moved down south where I joined the Army (14 years in now) and due to my operational tempo and deployments lost my way as a Sabres fan through the dark years. I never stopped loving or checking up. Just couldn’t follow them from all those strange time zones. I made it to one or two games a year when I’d visit home though. Well I just left my SOF job to move to Alaska and have watched almost every game this year. I’ve fallen back in love with the team and happy to join the talks here. Cheers Sabres.

Graves, Slangston, Reddawg and 5 others like this.
  12. sabrebuild

sabrebuild Registered User

Great time to come back, enjoy!

13. brian_griffin

brian_griffin "Premiere Poster" ??

Hunter-Gatherer
    Welcome!!

If you are SOF, you may have crossed paths with or been trained or lectured by frequent & friendly poster @Der Jaeger if you went through Bragg.

Suggest moderator move the OP to the stickied "introduce yourself" thread at the top of the Sabres board home page.

14. Asymmetric Solution

Asymmetric Solution Registered User

Sorry, obviously attention to detail is lacking and missed the intro thread. I just left Bragg. Spent 75% of my career there.

15. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Crawlin W/Dahlin

It’s rather embarrassing I haven’t introduced myself, I have to a few but I’ve been on these boards since 2004.

Haven’t always been the most popular guy, but I’ve also had my ups and downs. If anyone remembers I’m the guy that got heatly to sign my sabres tat in that one interview but that was literally over a decade ago.

I just haven’t thought of filling this in until now. During a winning streak of all times....but anyone who knows me knows I’ve stuck with this team through thick and thin like all of you.

Name is Brett, live in BC Canada

Been a fan since 1992 when I was six, lafontaine and hasek were my two favourite and still are all time with Eichel as the current favourite.

Have Eichel blue and gold, Pominville 2010 blue and gold, black goat hasek, dark blue original road and black goat Connolly as well as white toad stafford and bluenhome ror.

Worst team the leafs of course!

Rasmus Ascendant and Graves like this.
  16. IlikeEich

IlikeEich Registered User

Greetings from China y'all! Grew up a Sabres fan in Rochester, NY, then moved to San Jose during the years of suck. I grew to like the Sharks, but Sabres will always be #1 for me. Now I'm teaching English in China, and I love everything about it outside of how tough it makes it to catch a game. Been watching more this year, though, love this team. Besides Tennyson, of course.

Name: Jon

Current Occupation: Teacher

Sabres Fan Since: '98

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): N

All Time Favorite Sabres: Briere, Afinogenov, Vanek, Biron, Miller, Roy, Vladimir Tsyplakov

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Skinner, Risto, Dahlin

Favorite Sabres Moment: It's in your skates Rory! Seriously though, 2005-2007 were fun, that Connolly goal to even the game with Ottawa 6-6 sticks out. Oh, and Campbell's hit on Umberger. I remember keeping a table at some TGIF's or somethin and just losing my mind when that happened, poor folks around me didn't know what was going on.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: None :(

Team You Hate Most: Gotta pick Toronto, but they're actually kinda.. god, likable? That feels wrong, but Sundin, Domi, and especially Tucker seemed much more hatable than this current group. Boston, though- Hate 'em (currently).

Personal (Pick 3)

Favorite Musical Artists: Radiohead, Hendrix, Beatles

Favorite Movies: Youngblood. Youngblood. MVP (Most Valuable Primate)- the story of a monkey that plays hockey. Look it up you uncultured swine.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018