Who is Who on the Sabres Board (Introduce Yourself Here!)

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
Name: Adam

Current Occupation: Software Engineer

Sabres Fan Since: New to nhl hockey (SHL-Frölunda), decided to adopt Sabres as my team. thank's rasmus

All Time Favorite Sabres: Hasek

Current Favorite Sabres: the young guns, Eichel,Mittelstadt, Rasmus3

Sabres Jerseys You Own: None - will grab me a Dahlin one.
Team You Hate Most: 1. leafs 2. Habs 3. Pens 4. ducks

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I had forgotten just how old the original post in this was.

And that this was the third or fourth one of these that was put up.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Name: Taylor

Fan Since: 2009 (semi-fan since 2003)

All Time Favorite Sabres: Hasek, Miller

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Ristolainen (yeah sue me I like the guy), soon to be Dahlin

Favorite Sabres Moment: Watching Miller shut down a 4-on-1 rush at one of few games I've gone to

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Miller, Ristolainen

Team You Hate Most: Flip flops between Toronto and Boston

Long time lurker, joined up to get a change of scenery from previous Sabres forums I frequented.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Name: Taylor

Fan Since: 2009 (semi-fan since 2003)

All Time Favorite Sabres: Hasek, Miller

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Ristolainen (yeah sue me I like the guy), soon to be Dahlin

Favorite Sabres Moment: Watching Miller shut down a 4-on-1 rush at one of few games I've gone to

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Miller, Ristolainen

Team You Hate Most: Flip flops between Toronto and Boston

Long time lurker, joined up to get a change of scenery from previous Sabres forums I frequented.
Welcome!

HappySabresFan

Jul 1, 2018
Name: AJ
Fan Since: 02 (first game)
All Time Favorite Sabre: Pominville
Current Favorite Sabres: Pominville and Cliff Pu
Favorite Sabres Moment: Pominville OT goal on the Sens in 06

Reactions: jc17

steveoath

GHC 141
Jul 31, 2018
Hey all. First post.

Only just started following hockey this year after an enthusiastic friend introduced me to our local team here in Glasgow (Scotland). Decided to follow the Sabres. Let the roller coaster begin! :)

Why Sabres? Lots of parallels with other teams I follow in other sports. Lots of potential. Young squad. Nice uniforms :wg:

Reactions: Graves

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Hey all. First post.

Only just started following hockey this year after an enthusiastic friend introduced me to our local team here in Glasgow (Scotland). Decided to follow the Sabres. Let the roller coaster begin! :)

Why Sabres? Lots of parallels with other teams I follow in other sports. Lots of potential. Young squad. Nice uniforms :wg:

Welcome aboard. Misery loves company. :5:

Reactions: steveoath

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Hey all! Thrasher fan who was drafted by @Chainshot in the first round of the fan draft. Plus my brother-in-law grew up in Buffalo and is a total diehard Sabres fan.

Also came to say I'm heading to Florida this weekend to see one of my best friends marry Zach Bogosian's cousin. I'm going to need to leave my drunkin fan boy attitude here in Atlanta without pulling this....:walrus: upon seeing him at the bar. Selfie!!!!

Sleestak Nation

Jul 6, 2009
Land of the Lost
Name: Andrew

Fan Since: Admittedly on and off since about 1975

All Time Favorite Sabres: Don Edwards, Alex Mogilny

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Reinhart, and I'm really high on Guhle

Favorite Sabres Moment: Brad May OT winner vs Bruins

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Mogilny and Ducky

Team You Hate Most: All the rest, but mostly Toronto and Montreal. Doubles down being a Sabres fan and being a Canadian.

I'm a lurker and forum roamer but really like the variety of opinion in the Sabres section. Also been a long time Bills fan. Also cheer for Fulham FC in the BPL and the A's in MLB. Skier and paddler in spare time. Actually do yoga too.

Greetings!

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Name: Andrew

Fan Since: Admittedly on and off since about 1975

All Time Favorite Sabres: Don Edwards, Alex Mogilny

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Reinhart, and I'm really high on Guhle

Favorite Sabres Moment: Brad May OT winner vs Bruins

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Mogilny and Ducky

Team You Hate Most: All the rest, but mostly Toronto and Montreal. Doubles down being a Sabres fan and being a Canadian.

I'm a lurker and forum roamer but really like the variety of opinion in the Sabres section. Also been a long time Bills fan. Also cheer for Fulham FC in the BPL and the A's in MLB. Skier and paddler in spare time. Actually do yoga too.

Greetings!

Welcome aboard.

Doppelthis

Aug 10, 2018
Same as the old one, just with new 'faces'

Name: Byron

Current Occupation: Brewer

Sabres Fan Since: mid 90's

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): N

All Time Favorite Sabres: Peca, Satan, McKee

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Okposo

Favorite Sabres Moment: 2 moments in the same game. Gerbe spin-o-rama goal to tie the game and Vanek's OT winner vs the Flyers to clinch a playoff birth. Only game I have attended in Buffalo.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Blue #15 Eichel jersey, Vanek 3rd jersey (the one that says Buffalo across the chest), white slug Drury jersey, white goat head blank jersey

Team You Hate Most: Toronto, Ottawa, Boston

Personal (Pick 3)

Favorite Musical Artists: Every Time I Die, The Darcy's, Steely Dan

Favorite Movies: The Warriors, Dazed and Confused, The Revenant

Reactions: Graves

EmeraldCitySabre

Yeah, we've got uniforms and everything....
Apr 10, 2010
The Claw
Name: Brian

Current Occupation: Airline Employee (Horizon Air)

Sabres Fan Since: Birth ('78)

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): I wish

All Time Favorite Sabres: Pat Lafontaine, Pat Kaleta, and Rob Ray

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Risto, is it too soon to say Dahlin?

Favorite Sabres Moment: The 4 OT game against the Devils, I was at that game, what a night.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Ray home jersey, Peca away (black), Kaleta "Buffalo", a red alternate with my last name on it, and a home jersey from the early 2000's.

Team You Hate Most: Toronto, Boston, Toronto, Ottawa, Toronto, did I mention Toronto?

Reactions: Sinter Klaas

Sleestak Nation

Jul 6, 2009
Land of the Lost
Welcome, fellow Albertan!
You that other guy on the other side of the Saddledome wearing a Sabres jersey during the annual visit? Doesn't seem to be too many of us in the stands during games in Calgary.

Went to the last two visits to Edmonton and there seemed to be more up there in attendance than in Calgary.

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome!

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I’ve never filled this in but have been here since May 2004. Don’t post much in the buffalo forum, I hope most don’t hate me I’ve been called a homer at times but I don’t try and be.

Name:
Brett

Current Occupation: Landscaper

Sabres Fan Since: Birth ('87) ten days before sid! No one cares...ok.

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): No, never been to a game in buffalo (been to a few in Vancouver) but I want to badly.

All Time Favorite Sabres:
Pat Lafontaine, Dom Hasek, Danny Briere, Jack Eichel

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Risto, Reinhart

Favorite Sabres Moment: Pominville cuts in front of alfredsson he scored, Jason poooominvilke, short handed oh now do you believe?

Plenty of old ones like the goal in game seven 0t against Damien Rhodes of Ottawa in 1997. Or game 1 ot victory against Dallas in cup finals.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: black home goat Connolly, white away 2012 Stafford, current home eichel but #15, black home goat hasek, Pominville home 2010 blue and and gold.

Team You Hate Most: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Pittsburgh[/QUOTE]

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I’ve never filled this in but have been here since May 2004. Don’t post much in the buffalo forum, I hope most don’t hate me I’ve been called a homer at times but I don’t try and be.

Name:
Brett

Current Occupation: Landscaper

Sabres Fan Since: Birth ('87) ten days before sid! No one cares...ok.

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): No, never been to a game in buffalo (been to a few in Vancouver) but I want to badly.

All Time Favorite Sabres:
Pat Lafontaine, Dom Hasek, Danny Briere, Jack Eichel

Current Favorite Sabres: Eichel, Risto, Reinhart

Favorite Sabres Moment: Pominville cuts in front of alfredsson he scored, Jason poooominvilke, short handed oh now do you believe?

Plenty of old ones like the goal in game seven 0t against Damien Rhodes of Ottawa in 1997. Or game 1 ot victory against Dallas in cup finals.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: black home goat Connolly, white away 2012 Stafford, current home eichel but #15, black home goat hasek, Pominville home 2010 blue and and gold.

Team You Hate Most: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Pittsburgh
[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you post in the Buffalo forum much?
You should! As long as your aren’t toxic and 100% negative like some of our posters :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->