Who is THE next powerfoward

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Anthony Stewart, hands down. The kid reminds me so much of Jarome Iginla, on and off ice ice.

Homer pick: Kris Chucko.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
IMO... (Excluding Thornton/Iginla)

Rick Nash
Nathan Horton
Anthony Stewart
Eric Staal
Eric Fehr
Andrew Ladd
Chris Chucko
Adam Pineault

leafaholix*

Anthony Stewart.

The guy's like 6'2, 230 pounds and he skates like the wind.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Flame_Star_Devil said:
This might sound homerish, but Aaron Voros.
Mind helping me out? I'm in a keeper league... Voros is still available to be picked up...

What's his potential? Will he crack the Devils lineup, next year?

Thanks in advance, dude.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
TML said:
Mind helping me out? I'm in a keeper league... Voros is still available to be picked up...

What's his potential? Will he crack the Devils lineup, next year?

Thanks in advance, dude.

Maybe. Grab him. He's leading Albany in points and has shown some really soft hands and tough game. His biggest problem is taking excess penalties, but we Devils fans have constantly growing expectations of him. The chances of him breaking the lineup immediately are pretty slim with the amazing depth the Devils have, but he is going to be an NHL player in a year or two.

The kid has all the physical tools and his talent continues to impress.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Flame_Star_Devil said:
Maybe. Grab him. He's leading Albany in points and has shown some really soft hands and tough game. His biggest problem is taking excess penalties, but we Devils fans have constantly growing expectations of him. The chances of him breaking the lineup immediately are pretty slim with the amazing depth the Devils have, but he is going to be an NHL player in a year or two.

The kid has all the physical tools and his talent continues to impress.
Thanks a lot for the info and quick reply.

bruins4777*

Anthony Stewart for one, then the panthers got nate horton coming up as well. We're gonna be beasts for years to come :D

Shiskanov is another of high note

edit:
i can't forget voros. I post on the njdevs board a good deal and they talk highly of him. I haven't seen him play yet, but he sounds great from what they say. Takes quite a bit of stick penalties but his hands sound awful soft and he is huge.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
bleublancrouge said:
What about Tukonen? Does he have what it takes to be successful? I don't see him on any posts.

Still way to young. He's going to take a while to develop a PF game, and put it all together

sunb

Jun 27, 2004
Yale University
Why are people bringing up Kris Chucko? He is not a powerforward type here at the University of Minnesota. A good chippy rugged two-way forward who can score the dirty goal and play defense but I don't think he can be called a powerforward. He is a good checker but definitely not a stand-in-front-of-the-net-and-push-defenders-away-with-one-hand-park-in-front-of-the-goalie type of guy. More like a Jamie Langenbrunner type of a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad