Who is the most unfair footballer?

Who is it?

• Total voters

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
This is kind of an oddly formed question.

The options provided would form the question : 'Who is football's biggest wanker'? , to me.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Biggest diva? Neymar.
Biggest ... hm I dunno how to describe it without being vulgar... biggest "c-word"? Tie between Ramos and Suarez. And Raul Garcia, but people have forgotten about him.
Best collection of whiners, divers, cheaters, injury-fakers, ref-surrounding dudes out there? Atletico Madrid, no contest.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Charlie Adam. Only player I can think of that consistently tries to injure players (Roy Keane did of course too - at least once).

Neymar and C. Ronaldo really don't deserve to be on that list. Dele Alli, Ashley Young etc. are just as bad when it comes to simulation. Ashley Young was ridiculous at one point.

Not defending Neymar, but I can at least understand why it is annoying getting kicked around the way he occasionally does. The problem is the refs can't really know when he should be protected and when he is just faking it.

Ramos is the most unlikable of today's top players now that Pepe is gone from the spotlight. I love players that play with an edge, but they have just taken it too far. Gerrard was the same, but not as often as Ramos and Pepe. So cowardly.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Ramos is the most unlikable of today's top players now that Pepe is gone from the spotlight. I love players that play with an edge, but they have just taken it too far. Gerrard was the same, but not as often as Ramos and Pepe. So cowardly.

I "rate" Suarez just as high.
Whenever Barca loses and I feel bad for Rakitic or Messi, I can comfort myself by knowing Suarez lost as well.

Lucas Hernandez is climbing rapidly when it comes to faking injuries. Boy screams and rolls around like he was shot 3-4 times per game.
But to be fair, he does come from the Atleti culture.

Atleti are the kings, especially with Costa back. But Barca and Real have their own "s*ithousing superstars".
You really don't have to go outside of those 3 both for brilliant football and absolutely disgraceful on-pitch behavior.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Players today dive too much. They don't have respect for the game like old players did

YbF0FBM.gifv

Hmm, doesn't seem to work, whatever:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
the more rolling around, the less hurt one actually is
hence I voted for Neymar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad