Who is the most talented skater on this team?

Most talented skater.

• Total voters

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I didn't want to say that because the correct answer would've been Price...

Confusion over confusion...

I should've said forward, my bad.

But the best player on the team isn't Price. So you could have just done a best player poll.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Our most talented forward is Gallagher and by selecting him I see talent as more than just the ability to catch a puck on a stick blade when we are down by 3. Gallagher is not the greatest at anything but he is the very best at giving 100% with everything that he does possess and he does not need others to prop him up. There is brilliance in utilising what you have in the moment . I know that you posted this as a way of arguing the merits of Drouin, old Belial is sneaky.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Our most talented forward is Gallagher and by selecting him I see talent as more than just the ability to catch a puck on a stick blade when we are down by 3. Gallagher is not the greatest at anything but he is the very best at giving 100% with everything that he does possess and he does not need others to prop him up. There is brilliance in utilising what you have in the moment . I know that you posted this as a way of arguing the merits of Drouin, old Belial is sneaky.
Gallagher is not the most talented, come on!

Gallagher is like 6th on this team in term of pure skill/talent if not lower IMO. But this is another proof that talent/skill is not enough to be successful in this league.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Gallagher is not the most talented, come on!

Gallagher is like 6th on this team in term of pure skill/talent if not lower IMO. But this is another proof that talent/skill is not enough to be successful in this league.
Did you read what I wrote? Pavel Barber has greater hands than any player on our team but is he in the league? Gallagher in terms of hands is certainly not the most talented but who will outproduce him over 82 games? It takes guts to succeed and he is giving it his all despite his flaws/lack of size and if Drouin did that he would be a 100 point player earning 10 million a year.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Did you read what I wrote? Pavel Barber has greater hands than any player on our team but is he in the league? Gallagher in terms of hands is certainly not the most talented but who will outproduce him over 82 games? It takes guts to succeed and he is giving it his all despite his flaws/lack of size and if Drouin did that he would be a 100 point player earning 10 million a year.
Gallagher might be more valuable but he's still not the most talented!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Gallagher might be more valuable but he's still not the most talented!
What's the point of talent if a player only shows it when he feels like it? Talent in my opinion encompasses everything, it's what made the former players of this franchise great. Based on how you argue points on this site I can't believe that you are limiting what talent is, unlike you to do so.

Reactions: Toene

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Drouin. Too bad his IQ and compete level are holding him back, or else he would be one of the league's top players.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
The best player on the team is not Price? I guess we're ready for another pool!!! :laugh:

Oh yeah he was so good against Toronto that he got out-classed by the other tender. He's so good that he was one of the main reason why this team finished with a top-3 pick in 2018. His stats were way worse than Anti "Buy-out" Niemi who played behind the same squad.

This is not 2015.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
It’s Drouin but he doesn’t do much with his talents.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->