Who is the most talented skater on this team?

Most talented skater.

• Total voters

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Petry is one of the most fluid and effortless in the league.

Mete, Byron, Gally, Plek are good too. But Petry is something else. IRL it's even more apparent.

Suspect poll options tbh. Hudon?? Kotka? What? Two different "other" options? You should start over. Petry Mete are the best and arent there. Come on.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'll need to see more of Domi to really evaluate that part of his game. For now I'd say Mete, so ''other'' I guess. His acceleration and ability to turn on a dime are both top notch. Drouin has a great top speed but isn't quite as fluid. Petry is silky smooth and elegant but he doesn't use his speed all that often.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I'll need to see more of Domi to really evaluate that part of his game. For now I'd say Mete, so ''other'' I guess. His acceleration and ability to turn on a dime are both top notch. Drouin has a great top speed but isn't quite as fluid. Petry is silky smooth and elegant but he doesn't use his speed all that often.

He uses it but it's not as noticeable because he's so smooth. But he's the best to skate back after a forward who slipped by our D. A few strides and he's flying. Mete is amazingly quick not as effective yet. Give it a few years of NHL experience and he'll use his amazing skating tools in a smarter way. IQ to position oneself and make your feet follow what your brain wants to do is an important aspect of the craft imo.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Got to say Mete as of right now, but the Reilly kid is pretty smooth. Surprisingly, we have a lot of excellent skaters on the squad this year.

Reactions: EveryDay

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Victor Mete. Unbelievable crossovers and pivots. Great edge work, great top end speed and acceleration. Great lateral mobility.

Petry is one of the most fluid and effortless in the league.

Mete, Byron, Gally, Plek are good too. But Petry is something else. IRL it's even more apparent.

Suspect poll options tbh. Hudon?? Kotka? What? Two different "other" options? You should start over. Petry Mete are the best and arent there. Come on.

Where’s Mete??

It's Mete or Rielly

So Mete, Reilly and Petry are more talented than all of our forwards? Great....

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I think he meant skater as in: most talented player that's not a goaltender.

Not necessarily the skill of skating specifically.

The answer would be Kotkaniemi.

Reactions: NoQuinn and Belial

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I thought the question revolved around skating ability, guess not. Should've just said most talented player.

Reactions: Chris Cutter

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
How is Paul Byron not an option?

The guys from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Skater as in the whole team without the goaltenders, and not skater like the skill to skate... I thought it was obvious, I guess not...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Reading comprehension wasn't the greatest here (esp considering the options were all forwards) but saying most talented player would have avoided any confusion.

I didn't want to say that because the correct answer would've been Price...

Confusion over confusion...

I should've said forward, my bad.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I didn't want to say that because the correct answer would've been Price...

Confusion over confusion...

I should've said forward, my bad.
I don't see how people would have interpreted it that way, if you said best player maybe, anyway the answer is Drouin in terms of pure talent and ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad