Who Is the League's Undisputed Chokemeister?

NHL's Undisputed Chokemeister

• Total voters

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
tough choice between Stamkos and Gaudreau. Went with Gaudreau because Stamkos can at least add a little bit of a physical presence when he's not scoring.
Gaudreau's a defensive liability and softer than 2 - ply and virtually useless when he's not able to contribute on the scoresheet.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Rinne and Thornton

All the others still have plenty of time. Especially Vasy, he's got 10 more years to go at least.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Vasilevskiy
2016: 6 GS, 3 W, 2.76 GAA, 92.5 Svs%
2018: 17 GS, 11 W, 2.58 GAA, 91.8 Svs%

Kucherov
65 GP, 29 G, 32 A, 61 P

Marleau
189 GP, 72 G

Reactions: TheKrewe

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Thornton for me.
I could see TBay winning it all next year or the following year much like Washington did after a few tries. There’s too much emphasis on one terrible series where the whole TBay team underperformed. Kucherov and the rest were also bad.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Elliot is such an odd option given that he's only ever started more than 45 games in a season once [OTT/COL trade].

He's a tandem goalie and ideally a backup. If you expect such a player to turn into a bonafide #1 for the playoffs, then you're going to have a bad time.

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
What’s there to be salty about?

Tampa Bay blew it. You can try to deflect it though but it doesn’t change the fact they won as many playoff games as **** teams like Edmonton and Ottawa.

Here, enjoy this video.

I know many do.

Almost anyone would take the lightning’s Season and playoffs over whatever it was that Edmonton was doing the last 6mo. At the End of the day I got to enjoy watching hockey for 6mo and only had 1 week to be sad as a fan

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Almost anyone would take the lightning’s Season and playoffs over whatever it was that Edmonton was doing the last 6mo. At the End of the day I got to enjoy watching hockey for 6mo and only had 1 week to be sad as a fan

I like how you lightning fans keep trying to deflect. It’s cool, I’m aware the Oilers are bad.

The Oilers being bad doesn’t change the fact that the Tampa Bay Lightning are the undisputed biggest chokers in the NHL.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I dunno man, its one thing to know your team is horrible and not expect much and another to expect your team to win a cup but get rekt in 4 straight while looking worse than the Oilers. I actually feel bad for you guys at how your team just folded like a lawn chair.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Brian Elliot has 5 post seasons under a .905sv% , including THREE post seasons under a .860%.

He had one good run with STL, but other than that it was essentially a guarantee you’re losing with him as your starter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad