Who is the Jeff Skinner of the 2011 draft ?

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Puempel for me along with Strome. Can't teach how to score goals like he does.

KingJet*

Puempel or Huberdeau, don't really want to get on the Strome bandwagon even though hes a really good player

arsmaster*

I dont understand the question.

Which player ranked late first moves up into the top 10?

Which player not expected to make the NHL after his draft year makes it?

Which drafted player makes the all-star team as a rookie?

It all depends on what the question is....

I think Puempel is the guy who sneaks (injury reasons) back to where he should be - around the top 10...I dont know if he sticks around for a full season in the NHL though.

I actually have a weird feeling about Khoklachev sticking in the NHL for some reason...dont know if we'll Jeff Skinner production out of him though.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Puempel or Huberdeau, don't really want to get on the Strome bandwagon even though hes a really good player

I don't get Huberdeau or Strome, both are already considered top 8 guys. Skinner was a case of a guy who was rated to be a mid to late first who the closer the draft came the higher his value became.

Skinner basically moved up to top 10 status on the basis of his post season performance.

fazon

Oct 17, 2010
I don't get Huberdeau or Strome, both are already considered top 8 guys. Skinner was a case of a guy who was rated to be a mid to late first who the closer the draft came the higher his value became.

Skinner basically moved up to top 10 status on the basis of his post season performance.

I'd go with Bartschi in that case.

Analyzer*

Who has scored a bunch in junior and is a pretty tenacious player ?

lol Jff At first I thought it said Jiff Skinner.

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
Who is the Jeff Skinner of the 2011 draft ?

Strome , Bartshi , Saad , Puempel... ??

In what way do you mean this question? There are multiple comparisons that can be made from your vague question. Who is the best natural finisher in this draft? Who will lead rookies in scoring next year? Who will be picked 7th overall? Who will be Carolina's first rounder?

islandermaniac

Feb 27, 2002
by "who is the next skinner" do we mean, who is the small, super skilled kid who some will pass on because he is under six feet tall? well that would have to be his former teammate, ryan murphy.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Jonathan Huberdeau. You could suggest an additional year in the Q would do him good, but I could see him cracking an NHL roster despite certain deficiencies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->