Who is the Canucks #3 forward? 2021 edition

Whose NEXT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VasilyHoglander

Jun 28, 2014
West Vancouver
Boeser has a higher offensive ceiling, but we saw how dominant Horvat can be with his complete game at points last year.
Hard to say considering Boeser is limited by his skating and the game isn’t getting any slower. Also do not forget Bo is task to play against top lines and ask to play a way more safe and defensive role.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Re read the thread title pal, this is for the THIRD best forward. Not second, we already did that well you were reflecting
giphy.gif

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Its funny how quickly perspective can change. In Jan JT Miller was ranked as our 2nd best forward. Now I suspect people might be willing to reverse the trade, and take our 2013 3rd and 2020 1st for him if they knew he was going to get off to a weak start this year.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Its funny how quickly perspective can change. In Jan JT Miller was ranked as our 2nd best forward. Now I suspect people might be willing to reverse the trade, and take our 2013 3rd and 2020 1st for him if they knew he was going to get off to a weak start this year.
Not me. I don't jump off a cliff every time a player has a stretch of poor play. Miller is a stud and well worth the trade. I think the step back towards youth hurt him a lot. He's like Kesler in he's surly and wants to win and is 27 now. That had to be a bitter pill to swallow and also living in hotel rooms solo with no fans etc and the gong show start for many with no regular camps exhibition etc

As far as this pole...as you can see if you want i took Boeser as #3. Looking like i nailed that one with how he's playing. I saw in the playoffs a light go on for Brock and if he can stay healthy he will continue to be one of the leagues top snipers.

No slight to Bo who is rock solid when motivated but he's not in the same class as a scorer

Last edited:
Reactions: ChilliBilly and WTG

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
The answer is Boeser, this season. Arguably our most consistent forward.

Horvat had a strong start, but has tailed off. When he is at his best I do rank him as number three.

Reactions: canuckking1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad