Who is the Canucks #2 forward? 2021 edition

Who is the Canucks SECOND best forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Miller easily given his last season. Even with some regression this year I would still have him comfortably above Boeser/Horvat

next one should be more contested

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Not to knock on JT Miller's great season, but having a 1-2 punch at C is more important than the top line winger position. I expect JT to have another great season though.

Reactions: supercanuck

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
My order of the top four forwards in Vancouver would probably be: Pettersson, Miller, Boeser, Horvat

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm going to agree that our top 4 forwards are Pettersson, Miller, Boeser, Horvat in that order, I'll go one further and say that Pearson is a lock at that 5th spot. The 6th spot is where we need to start asking if potential outweighs current ability as there are a lot of middle-six forwards on this roster.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
I voted Miller. Based on last season is a "better" forward than Bo. However, I believe Bo is more important to the team if that makes any sense. LOL.

Bo is captain and an excellent 2nd line C who plays all the tough minutes. Team would miss him more than Miller if both were injured, IMO. When they are both up for contracts will be an interesting summer.

Reactions: rypper

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
J.T.-Miller-Canucks.jpg

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Pete is best, Bo is second best...after that we can dilly dally around.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
It's fair to argue Bo over JT, but i would point out that if necessary JT can play center. I mean if Pete or Bo were injured it would be an option, if both were out he definitely would be playing center. JT's consistent production vs Bo's occasional dry spells last year give JT the current edge for me.

It's close between the 2, and Boeser isn't that close imo, unless he starts scoring at the pace he was a couple years ago (possible), or rounds out his overall game a lot (it's improving but slowly).

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Went with obvious choice here. The next one will be more interesting. slight edge to Bo in my mind, but if BB returns to form he wins next year.

The next 2 after that will be a toss up between JV and Pearson. I hope next year we have had to move gaudette up a long way. And that Podkolzin is in the running for 3rd spot.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I voted Miller. Based on last season is a "better" forward than Bo. However, I believe Bo is more important to the team if that makes any sense. LOL.

Bo is captain and an excellent 2nd line C who plays all the tough minutes. Team would miss him more than Miller if both were injured, IMO. When they are both up for contracts will be an interesting summer.
Except Miller can play center better than Bo.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Gotta be Miller. Brock has regressed noticeably since his wrist and back injuries at the end of his rookie season, otherwise he would be an easy pick at #2. Now he's more like #4, likely. It's sad, what could have been. Unfortunately, we're still paying him like he's an Laine-level winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad