Who Is The Bigger Rival?

El Dandy*

I hate Pittsburgh the most.

I miss our rivalry with Toronto. We used to have some heated games before the 05 Lockout.

Not really our rival, but I hate the Boston Bruins along with each and every one of their fans.

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
For the players, I'd say its Pens and Rags.

For the fans, I can't argue with what you all are saying, I havent been a fan of the Flyers long enough nor am I old enough to know what cased the hatred etc back in the 90's or earlier.

From my perspective specifically, when watching the Flyers, I clench my fists and grit my teeth the most when they play A) Pens and B) Canadiens C) Boston

I still hate the Rangers, who i dislike the second most within the division, followed by the devils and Isles, but the Canadiens and Bruins really gripe my ass let me tell yea!

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
1) Pens
2) Rangers
3) Canadiens

Although I want us to beat the Rangers more than I do the Penguins.

kicksave27

Nov 29, 2007
The devils, and sidney crosby. The rangers I don't really see it, they floundered a lot the last 15 years. The flyers swept them out of the playoffs in 95 and beat them easily in 97. The devils just killed us, and did so last year, I also just hate them for ruining the game with the trap in the 90's. The idea of the devils just annoys me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad