Who Is The Best Player That Nobody Talks About?

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Eichel and Matthews probably have the higher offensive ceiling, but the fact that you lost them side by side just shows Barkov is underrated. He’s easily the best of the 3 as of right now.

Probably have? Lol.

And he was ahead of them....he’s not significantly better then the other two, (although his all around game is) and if you think he is shows how much you watch the other two. I already remember discussing Kane with you in April so I remember you not watching Buffalo. So no wonder you think Barkov is worlds ahead.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Probably have? Lol.

And he was ahead of them....he’s not significantly better then the other two, (although his all around game is) and if you think he is shows how much you watch the other two. I already remember discussing Kane with you in April so I remember you not watching Buffalo. So no wonder you think Barkov is worlds ahead.

I’m going to put this in very large text and make it very clear to you because nobody else seems to be willing to:

JACK EICHEL IS NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK HE IS

Last edited:

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I’m going to put this in very large text and make it very clear to you because nobody else seems to be willing to:

JACK EICHEL IS NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK HE IS

Coming from a guy who hasn’t seen him play more then four times and I have over 200.

I highly value your opinion on him sir. (Read the bottom 3 lines for a GAME or bet me and you can do this year.)

The guy only has produced better then mackinnon and Matthews (despite playing two less months then mackinnon) year before last and then last year was three pts under PPG in a 31st ranked offense with two different coaches two different sprained ankles and crap linemates.

No he’s no where near as good as I think he is.

Look, I get it alright. I know it's annoying seeing someone who is such a big fan of someone gloat about how good they are. But I always admit I'm biased. And I always back up my opinion by facts.

The reason most people dont make the font bold and high as you do is because most know his skill.

I rated him as the 12th best Center. In his second season he finished 11th in Points Per Game despite coming back from said awful injury and that is every position, not just centers. Last year he was 21st amongst players who played half the season, and again that is every position and not just centers, with a handful more points he would of been near top ten again. I don't know how many 2nd and 3rd year players could do that on a last ranked offense with no stars on there line, but I digress.

If he is not as good as 12th best,Center, then he should not finish there or higher in PPG or points, correct? If you're wrong how about you get to bold and say in the same font the opposite of what you said here next april where you see me in a thread, quote me so I see it. I will also do the same post you just did with the word I in front of it if he doesen't do either thing.

This is just for fun, since it is a direct play on your statement of him not being as good as I think and that's where I've publically rated him. We could even make this better and we could put these lines above our av for a full week or two, or month.

COnditions would include Giroux not counting as a center if he plays less then half as one, as well as EIchel having to play at least 50 games. You decide if its a post or avatar thing and for how long, and remember its either points or PPG, if just one of them EIchel is 12th or higher among centers, I win, anything less I lose.

Another fun thing to look forward to this season.

DO we have a deal?

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Landeskog, Gabe.

A very good player who literally no one ever talks about and who casual fans have probably never even heard of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->