Who is the best player in this years WJC?

• Thread starter Randall Graves*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
nobody knows yet whether Malkin is going to play

Magnitogorsk's GM, the WJ team coach and the National team coach are still arguing.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
RallyKiller said:
No Malkin this year, i'm not necessarily asking who will perform the best but right now who is the best player in this tournament?

If Malkin plays he will be up there among the top couple, if not all alone in the top spot. As was said before it is not a given that he will not play.

Randall Graves*

Jaded-Fan said:
If Malkin plays he will be up there among the top couple, if not all alone in the top spot. As was said before it is not a given that he will not play.
I was under the impression he would not play and would go to the olympics instead. Obviously if he's in, he's probably the best player.

Nash

Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver
Jon Prescription said:
Jack Johnson, Bobby Ryan, Phil Kessel, Peter Mueller.

This is a 19 year old's tournament and usually the top player of that age group is the best player in the tournament.

I think Schremp will put up better numbers then the other Americans you have listed.

Even without Malkin coming back, Russia should be strong. They have a lot of returning players and were in the Gold medal game last year. They are in the weaker pool as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see Radulov as the top scorer in this year's tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->