• Poll closed .

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Where's Morgan Rielly?

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
As a Sens fan it's really difficult to say Karlsson here the way he has played this season. It's certainly possible (likely?) that he returns to form with a full off season of training, but I think there's significant doubt that he will.

Until he does, I'm going to say either Doughty or Hedman.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Doughty then Hedman. I'd have put Karlsson as the runaway favourite last year but this year has been a dramatic fall-off.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Man this site is full of the boy who cried wolf. I see jets fans and fans of other teams instigating another fan base than once this thread gets taken over by leafs fans they complain.

I think hedman has been the best dman this year followed by doughty. I think karlson is one the greatest dman I’ve ever seen play but this year he’s been terrible, I don’t know if it’s the team or all those injuries finally catching up to him.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
Man this site is full of the boy who cried wolf. I see jets fans and fans of other teams instigating another fan base than once this thread gets taken over by leafs fans they complain.

I think hedman has been the best dman this year followed by doughty. I think karlson is one the greatest dman I’ve ever seen play but this year he’s been terrible, I don’t know if it’s the team or all those injuries finally catching up to him.
Injuries.

Jyrki Lumme

Generational User
Mar 5, 2014
Hedman IMO. He's the only d-man in the league who I think is both great defensively and capable of being a consistent 55+ point d-man. Doughty certainly isn't far behind though.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I'd give the edge to Doughty this season.
Karlsson might not be in the top 10 this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->