Prospect Info: Who is San Jose's #7 prospect?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
1) Mirco Mueller-40.57%
2) Nikolai Goldobin-70.15%
3) Chris Tierney-52.70%
4) Konrad Abelthauser-68.00%
5) Julius Bergman-46.67%
6) Freddie Hamilton-27.69%

Again, if anyone feels I have missed a prospect, please tell me and I will add him to the next poll.

Jul 10, 2010
Vanier again, he probably has the best upside considering his major weakness is a problem the organization has shown it's able to fux

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Vanier again, he probably has the best upside considering his major weakness is a problem the organization has shown it's able to fux

I dunno about that. He legitimately looks like a Douglas Murray with offensive skills. His skating is going to be a real concern.

juicyrebound

May 15, 2012
San Diego
Noah Rod, again.....
I actually like him more than KA and way more than "the other Hamilton" ... I also think KA, Brodzinski, O'Regan, Boudreau, and Chartier may have higher ceilings skill wise than Rod..
I think Rod has the highest percentage to actually make a difference full time for SJ. Admittedly there really isn't a ton to go off of but what there is draws a big enough line between him and other prospects. He has succeeded on every level, he's super competetive, he's got all the tools to play NHL hockey, and and and even his former goaltender calls him crazy!!! Now go ahead and call me crazy all you want, but this is exactly the culture change that we need in SJoe...

Here's a good article I'm sure Y'all have read once or twice before:

http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-draft-war-room-noah-rod/

The quotes from teammates and coaches are huge for me...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad