Who is most likely to win Stanley Cup Next year?

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
A team from

Pool A

Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Nashville

Pool B

Washington
Vegas
Winnipeg
Boston
Colorado
La Kings
Minnesota
San Jose

Pool C

Rest of league

-Which pool of teams are you most confident in to win the cup in one of these pools?

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
On game 82 of the regular season, when the Red Wings are battling the 1st-place Penguins to try to secure the 8th spot in the East, Dan Cleary will ride into the arena on a white stallion at the start of the 3rd period, punch Sidney Crosby in the dick, and score eight consecutive goals to win the game 12-11 in favor of Detroit. He will then proceed to score 48 points in 16 games to lead the Wings to their 12th Stanley Cup, then sign for eight more years and f*** our powerplay to high heaven.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I'll take pool A. Personally think the Pens and Bolts both are going to be fantastic next season, i like my chances of one of them making the finals. And if neither team makes it, got to think the Leafs have a good chance then. Also Preds are a solid team.

Quality over quantity i guess.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Given that 3 of the top 4 teams I would pick are in Pool A, I have to go with them

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Swap Toronto anf winnipeg in pool A

Then Pool A.

Toronto belongs in pool B with that AHL calibre defense
Hey you stole my reconstructed pool!

Seriously though, until the Leafs improve their D i just don't see them there but i don't think they have an AHL calibre D either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad