Who is most likely to drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
John Muckler was on the radio today, and while discussing his #9 pick, he said "Maybe somebody we're not expecting will fall into our laps at #9. We've been lucky that way the past few years."

So which of the top rated players do you think is most likely drop to the Senators ninth pick, or even out of the top 10?

Master Shake*

TheCoach said:
John Muckler was on the radio today, and while discussing his #9 pick, he said "Maybe somebody we're not expecting will fall into our laps at #9. We've been lucky that way the past few years."

So which of the top rated players do you think is most likely drop to the Senators ninth pick, or even out of the top 10?

Kopitar.
Euros are scary to draft now.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Kopitar.

Other players not in the top ten that could drop:
Ryan Parent
Marc Staal
Marek Zagrapan
Brian Lee
Ryan Stoa
Devin Setoguchi
Niklas Bergfors

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
i cant see kopitar making it past columbus. i have to imagine they would be very happy if he was there when they pick. they need a top center and he could be it

BCCHL inactive

I can't see Kopitar falling outside the Top 5. He turned heads at the World Championships, and he is slated to play in the SEL if he doesn't make the NHL.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Van said:
I can't see Kopitar falling outside the Top 5. He turned heads at the World Championships, and he is slated to play in the SEL if he doesn't make the NHL.

That would mean he would displace one of Johnson, Pouliot, Brule, or Ryan, and I don't see that happening.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
RDriesen16 said:
i cant see kopitar making it past columbus. i have to imagine they would be very happy if he was there when they pick. they need a top center and he could be it

Columbus seems like such a bad fit for Kopitar. Not in terms of his playing skills, but Columbus usually has every one of their first rounders in right away, and sometimes has a second rounder on the big team, and Kopitar probably won't even go to training camp.

They'll probably pick him anyway, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad