Who is more famous?

Who is more famous

• Donald Trump

• Christiano Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Help settle a debate in my household. Who would be a more recognizable/famous person worldwide? Christiano Ronaldo or Donald Trump?

I'd be interested to hear from some of the Europeans and South Americans here.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's Ronaldo.

Trump is known by anyone who is from the West or consumes their media/content.

Ronaldo is a lot more well known though around the world. There are some areas of the world where a very small percentage know who Trump is. Even if there may be some pockets of the USA, Canada, China, India, Australia, Japan, Russia who don't follow football, the percentage of people in those areas that know about Ronaldo is higher than the percentage who know of Trump in parts of Africa and Asia.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It's Ronaldo.

Trump is known by anyone who is from the West or consumes their media/content.

Ronaldo is a lot more well known though around the world. There are some areas of the world where a very small percentage know who Trump is. Even if there may be some pockets of the USA, Canada, China, India, Australia, Japan, Russia who don't follow football, the percentage of people in those areas that know about Ronaldo is higher than the percentage who know of Trump in parts of Africa and Asia.
Disagreed.

I think pretty much everyone with access to a TV has a clue who your boy Donald is.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I mean, this reminds me of the somewhat recent doors vs wheels debate, in that I don't really see the point, but considering the number of politicians in so many countries emulating the Trump model, you have to figure he's pretty universally known, even far beyond the "West".

But I'm more interested in what word this was :laugh:

Who the f*** cares? They’re both :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. EDIT: Well that word is banned.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Well, I like one and have absolutely no reason to think about the other. Thankfully I’m lucky enough to not have to live there.

It does feel that both of them makes certain groups of people very angry. Angry in obsessive and unhealthy ways. And that makes me feel sorry for people.

Maybe it’s easier for me not to be angered by Trump, not being a Yank.

I don’t know. I think one should be an inspiration to anyone trying accomplish anything, anywhere.

I just want to see the results and unfortunately there is no option for that.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol, what poll is this?

CR7 is the most followed bloke on Instagram and for good reason. However, if I took a random bloke from Micronesia or Cambodia and asked who either one was, I think more people would say Trump. His polarising dragon energy aura exacerbates his image even more; you either hate him or love him and how he has become probably the most "rental free" person in the world for people. CR7 is still ridiculously famous, but in the end he's just an athlete and that can only take you so far. A-Rod for the Yankees was one of the most popular figures of his time, but people in Australia probably have no clue who he is/was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad