Who is Matthew Kang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
The kid has almost three times the goals of Cogliano after 10 games this year and like 23pts in 10 games. Cogliano only has 17pts. Kang is also a year younger than Cogliano and bigger in height and weight. Is he a prospect or what?

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
He was at Owen Sound Attack training camp and was extremely impressive. I think the team were ready to give him a roster spot, but couldn't get him signed, until a couple days ago. He looked really good though.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
OneSpeedOnly said:
He was at Owen Sound Attack training camp and was extremely impressive. I think the team were ready to give him a roster spot, but couldn't get him signed, until a couple days ago. He looked really good though.

Will he be on the U17 Team Ontario in Lethbridge?

Johnny

Mar 11, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Seen him and Cogliano both play last week... Kang was magic out there with the puck, finished the game with about 6 or 7 points, I believe he had two goals 15 seconds into the game.... Should be noted, that the final score was 10-1 for St Mikes, the Ajax team they were playing looks to be pretty awful, I dont think they've won a game all year.... Hopefully Ill get a chance to see them against some better opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad