• Elektra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elvis P

Truth is the first casualty
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
Iron-Fist.jpg

You can use comics, movies, and tv for your answer. Here's some possible suggestions:

Black Panther
Captain America (Steve Rogers) - He fought in WWII and against almost every powered villain on Earth.
Colleen Wing
Daredevil
Deadpool
Elektra
Ikari - A dark clone of Daredevil with sight.
Iron Fist
Karnak

Lady Bullseye - She's even better than Bullseye.
Mantis - She's a Master of the Kree Arts.
Master Izo - He trained Stick who trained Daredevil.
Psylocke
Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu - He's my favorite.
Spider-Man (Spider Clan)
Stick
Taskmaster
White Tiger
Wolverine
Wong
X-23

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Probably the Iron Fist or Karnak. Than being said...

Wolverine.....I find he is always forgotten and/or underrated. He is some 150+ years old and over that time he has been a CIA Operative, a Samurai, a member of the X-Men, Avengers and other groups and a soldier in more wars than anyone else. Over all those years he has mastered at least 15 different types of martial arts along with a number of other fighting styles such as Krav Maga. He has kept up with both the Black Panther and the Iron Fist with ease and has taught many various fighting styles to the likes of Black widow, Rogue, Storm, Colossus, Primal, Sunspot, Armor, Jubilee, and Shadowcat.

Last edited:

Elvis P

Truth is the first casualty
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
Agreed with both posts. Iron Fist or Karnak are probably the best. Wolverine didn't make one list, but I added him. Cap (Steve Rogers) is also underrated. He fought in WWII and against almost every powered villain on Earth. Master Izo trained Stick who trained Daredevil. Mantis is a Master of the Kree Arts.

Last edited:

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure The Mandarin is considered elite level

Warpath (Days of Future Past) and Shatterstar (Deadpool 2) are also excellent hand-to-hand combatants

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Why no Deadpool on the list?

Half the time in his books he's just messing around toying with people, all comes easily to him. Backfires a lot, but he's still martial arts all over the place.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm pretty sure The Mandarin is considered elite level

Warpath (Days of Future Past) and Shatterstar (Deadpool 2) are also excellent hand-to-hand combatants

Well there's at least one thing he's good at then. Parachuting definitely ain't one of them.

Or,

I find his skills to be all over the place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad