Who is last Leaf to get waived when Hyman comes back?

Who is last Leaf waived?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
If Spezza hasn't been whining behind the scenes and has been a professional, I would assume they are keeping him. At least for the time being.

If he has been a pain or is questioning his role/refusing to accept it, he has to go.

Reactions: uncleben

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
No mention of the GOAT, shows how well he’s played. Now if someone could only find that button that makes him mad and a miserable pain in the rear to play against.
honestly why?

so he can be the only forward with a ounce of jam? with literally no one having his back

AndyWozniewski

Jan 18, 2017
Would much prefer spezza in the lineup over shore. Shore doesn't do anything aside from winning faceoffs, which spezza is pretty good at too.

Shore doesn't score or make plays. He doesn't hit or help cycle the puck. His defense is okay but replaceable. I'm just not seeing his value right now.

At least spezza still has some skill and can make plays.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Marner likely won't be injured long enough to go on the LTIR.

It will be nice to have Hyman back so we can finally see who the Leafs 1st line is going to be this season.

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
I am fine with them waiving either Shore or Spezza. I think that Spezza has more ability to play up the lineup if needed. Don't waive Timashov under any circumstances.
But Timashov is European, and so is not highly regarded by Leafs Nation.

If only Leafs Nation was the GM! Nylander, Mariner, Timashov and a couple of first round draft picks for Patrick O'Thuggo and Dave Slowson (Won all those cups a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Never a good skater. Tough guy, crunches people into the boards if he can get there to make the hit, after all of that surgery. Would result in penalties if not suspensions if he did that in a Leafs uniform in the playoffs. Great career with the expansion New Orleans Booze Hounds and then the San Diego Bikini Waxers. Lots of talk in Leafs Nation about all this guts and girt he brings, maybe can be a player coach, run some penalty box sitting drills.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->