Who is going to be responsible for the GDT against Columbus during Games 1 and 2?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
On the Stanley Cup Playoff boards it was mentioned they are going to copy the GDT for the home teams, if they are posted in a reasonable amount of time and if there is enough content.

The last two years against Boston the moderators over there didn't use some of our GDT when Toronto was the home team because they didn't like how ours ended up looking, so does anyone want to be in charge of Games 1 and 2 since the Maple Leafs will be the home team.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks but I'm not that good when it comes to making threads like that considering what I have seen others use on here in the past.

Plus in the past when did some GDT threads during the 2018-19 pre-season the Leafs lost both those games, so I don't want to take any chances of seeing that happen in the playoffs.

Reactions: saffronleaf

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Thanks but I'm not that good when it comes to making threads like that considering what I have seen others use on here in the past.

Plus in the past when did some GDT threads during the 2018-19 pre-season the Leafs lost both those games, so I don't want to take any chances of seeing that happen in the playoffs.
Who would you suggest? Send out the bat signal.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The MS Paint GDT‘s are reserved for the Bruins.

If I can think of another gimmick, I’d be willing. I think @Daisy Jane has generally kicked off the game 1’s in recent years.

I’m not around enough anymore to know if she’s around frequently still.

Reactions: The Apologist

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

If I can think of another gimmick, I’d be willing. I think @Daisy Jane has generally kicked off the game 1’s in recent years.

When you did those threads like that against Boston last year, weren't they not approved by the moderators on the Stanley Cup Playoff forums when Toronto was playing at home and they went with the Bruins GDT instead?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
When you did those threads like that against Boston last year, weren't they not approved by the moderators on the Stanley Cup Playoff forums when Toronto was playing at home and they went with the Bruins GDT instead?

In the 17-18 season. Our game 3 wasn’t used. Saying it wasn’t original enough, as it featured one image that was also in the Bruins one. So game 4, I did that paint one, as it was fully original and they couldn’t complain about it. Bruins mod tried to say it wasn’t up in time, and wasn’t serious enough, and put theirs. It got switched. The bruins fans got so angry at it, saying it was clearly mocking them and what not.

So game 3 of the 2018-19 series we did the paint one again. This team there were some mad at it, but a good portion of Bruins fans found it funny.

So the paint GDT was acceptable. Was actually created in retaliation to the Bruins mod throwing a fit for “stolen content” from their GDT maker (which was literally a image from the web with a couple things of text on it)

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
In the 17-18 season. Our game 3 wasn’t used. Saying it wasn’t original enough, as it featured one image that was also in the Bruins one. So game 4, I did that paint one, as it was fully original and they couldn’t complain about it. Bruins mod tried to say it wasn’t up in time, and wasn’t serious enough, and put theirs. It got switched. The bruins fans got so angry at it, saying it was clearly mocking them and what not.

So game 3 of the 2018-19 series we did the paint one again. This team there were some mad at it, but a good portion of Bruins fans found it funny.

So the paint GDT was acceptable. Was actually created in retaliation to the Bruins mod throwing a fit for “stolen content” from their GDT maker (which was literally a image from the web with a couple things of text on it)
I remember last year for Game 3 the GDT was posted on here long before it started and for some reason the moderators used the Bruins GDT on the playoff boards. So it got to the point of a lot of us complaining that our thread was posted well before which is what they require. Eventually the Bruins themed thread was closed and ours was added.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I remember last year for Game 3 the GDT was posted on here long before it started and for some reason the moderators used the Bruins GDT on the playoff boards. So it got to the point of a lot of us complaining that our thread was posted well before which is what they require. Eventually the Bruins themed thread was closed and ours was added.

Yeah they may have tried a similar thing again. It’s fuzzy to me now.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah they may have tried a similar thing again. It’s fuzzy to me now.
Weren't we also told how we copied some pictures from Google which were not original or some excuse like that and it's why they went with the Bruins themed threads? I can't remember exactly but I want to say they made some excuse like that.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Weren't we also told how we copied some pictures from Google which were not original or some excuse like that and it's why they went with the Bruins themed threads? I can't remember exactly but I want to say they made some excuse like that.

That was the first year. That’s why I created the paint GDT, so they couldn’t say it wasn’t original

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

it was a whole bunch of stupidness of what it was.
anyway. i barely know anything of what happened this season, including stats, and whatever to make any sort of informative gdt - so honestly. just anyone do it.

not really. but i do stop by from time to time.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
it was a whole bunch of stupidness of what it was.
anyway. i barely know anything of what happened this season, including stats, and whatever to make any sort of informative gdt - so honestly. just anyone do it.

not really. but i do stop by from time to time.
Nice to have you back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad