Who is Drinking Today?

Sep 19, 2008
Boys I went to Wawa yesterday @Cody Webster and went into the beer cooler they have there and everything is all IPA now. What gives? This IPA revolution has gone too far. Don't they got any other beers that ain't hopped up? Why can't we drink something normal?

There was like one case of Leinenkuegel's berry shandy left. So your damn options in America are IPA, Bud Light, Mexican Cerveza and shandy :laugh:

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Boys I went to Wawa yesterday @Cody Webster and went into the beer cooler they have there and everything is all IPA now. What gives? This IPA revolution has gone too far. Don't they got any other beers that ain't hopped up? Why can't we drink something normal?

There was like one case of Leinenkuegel's berry shandy left. So your damn options in America are IPA, Bud Light, Mexican Cerveza and shandy :laugh:
Yeah IPA is some hipster bs to me. Garbage. But it gets me drunk so whatever. I drink anything with alcohol in it.

-Kevs Pale Ale

Sep 19, 2008
Seriously it's every beer in the damn cooler. IPA. IPA. Brew. RAGING DOG IPA. :laugh:

What if you don't want an IPA?

How come you can find a Hefeweizen in a bar but not on the shelves?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad