Who is Drinking Today?

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I've been drinking two weeks straight, not gonna end the streak. What is your drink of choice? I cracked open an Alberta Premium bottle just now. Had a couple of Molsons before. But yeah I'm probably heading over to get some more whisky. Just won $1000 yesterday cause I placed a hefty bet on Laine's goal. So yeah, life is good.

-Alberta Premium aka Kevin

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I've been drinking two weeks straight, not gonna end the streak. What is your drink of choice? I cracked open an Alberta Premium bottle just now. Had a couple of Molsons before. But yeah I'm probably heading over to get some more whisky. Just won $1000 yesterday cause I placed a hefty bet on Laine's goal. So yeah, life is good.

I will not be drinking until approximately 7:00pm CT. At that point, I will crack open a cold one and toast you @Kevs Security :yo:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

I am not of legal age to drink so I will not post about that but I am however most certainly excited about getting a medicinal card soon that I have applied for after my doctor has agreed to diagnose me with Post Traumatical Stress Disorder after he reviewed the e-bullying I have experienced on this messageboard and others, and Twitter over the last few months and even though I don't feel especially "traumatized" I think that there may be hidden anxieties that hopefully will be addressed through this treatment program before they are actually uncovered and become overt anxieties potentially into the future.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I am not of legal age to drink so I will not post about that but I am however most certainly excited about getting a medicinal card soon that I have applied for after my doctor has agreed to diagnose me with Post Traumatical Stress Disorder after he reviewed the e-bullying I have experienced on this messageboard and others, and Twitter over the last few months and even though I don't feel especially "traumatized" I think that there may be hidden anxieties that hopefully will be addressed through this treatment program before they are actually uncovered and become overt anxieties potentially into the future.
Hopefully it's gonna be alright. I'm suffering from PTSD too, saw my dad beat up my mom a couple times too many haha. Started drinking at 15. That's the way she goes. But yeah get well soon brother.

-Your friend, Kevin

Reactions: Chippah

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
arent you 38

Reactions: Chippah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad