OT: Who is An Argos Fan?

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Crapigna with two field goals in a row.. off the upright post and in. Unreal.

Also, great name.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Ticat fans here and I am glad the Labour Day game is sold out!!!! I was going to go but...

Hopefully, Montreal will find an owner soon.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I was going to go to the Ex and see the Argos game but it never happened. I wish the CFL had more love in Eastern Canada.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I was going to go to the Ex and see the Argos game but it never happened. I wish the CFL had more love in Eastern Canada.
They're talking about expanding to Nova Scotia IIRC. Thatll make it a 10 team league and hopefully it works out.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Ticat fans here and I am glad the Labour Day game is sold out!!!! I was going to go but...

Hopefully, Montreal will find an owner soon.
The ti cats are one of the best teams and the argos are pretty awful. It'll be a slaughter.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
They're talking about expanding to Nova Scotia IIRC. Thatll make it a 10 team league and hopefully it works out.
From your post to God's ears. Unfortunately, they are really struggling to find an owner in Montreal and I worry the Als might fold.

Reactions: Ratboy

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Hope not. As much as I love the Ticats, I'd like a GOOD game.
Me too. The offence has been finding some rhthym as of late but they're not consistent. I'll watch nearly any game if it's close.. you never know in the CFL it's a wide open game.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Me too. The offence has been finding some rhthym as of late but they're not consistent. I'll watch nearly any game if it's close.. you never know in the CFL it's a wide open game.
Like most CFL fans, I am a CFL fan first, and then I love a certain team - the Ticats.

I want what's good for the League - which is a good game with good TV ratings. A Win-Win. If the Ticats win, that's icing on the cake.

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
There's a definite odour to this team.
Weird coaching decisions, Wilder generally sucking, Macbeth not really cutting it, disappearing defense and one of the worst players I have ever seen in a secondary #14...Kehna or something... horrible, horrible player.
Oh well, at 1-9 now,chances are they almost have to improve next season!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Good game for the Cats, they made the needed adjustments in the second half and battles through having no DBs in the lineup after the tossings in the first quarter.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Good game for the Cats, they made the needed adjustments in the second half and battles through having no DBs in the lineup after the tossings in the first quarter.
I thought the Argos played well. I wanted a good game and I got one.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Argos had a great first half but they could not get anything going in the second and the Ticats O started making pays. Addison was unreal for the Tabbies
One of these years, BOTH the Argos and Ticats will be great and we will have real fireworks - a game that means a lot.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
In the 3rd the cats momentum picked up and I could smell another loss coming. What a debacle of a season.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
That was a surprisingly good performance. Thompson played well, and actually didn't do anything too silly. The defence was terrific and the team played a full 60 for once. If you look at this game, this is what a Chamblin team should look like.
It's funny despite all the struggles, this could easily be 5-6 right now if they didn't make that mistake against BC, and showed up in the 2nd half last couple games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->