OT: Who is An Argos Fan?

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Are CFL tickets readily available? Never been to a game. Been to a few NFL games in Detroit (but not at the new stadium). Detroit Lions tickets (surprisingly?) sell fast!

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Is Collaros any good? They need a good QB yesterday
Collaros was the best quarterback in the league in 2015, but he hasn't been the same since his ACL injury and multiple concussions. He's better than the current quarterback, so there is hope.

Reactions: Ratboy

Mightygoose

Nov 5, 2012
Ajax, ON
Argos win a game! 28-27 come from behind over the Bridge bombers.

Maybe we're in not so much of a hurry to start Collaros after all
MBT will likely get the call against the Esks next.

Reactions: Intellivisionhockey

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Collaros was the best quarterback in the league in 2015, but he hasn't been the same since his ACL injury and multiple concussions. He's better than the current quarterback, so there is hope.

sad, but with all those head injuries, he is a walking CTE case study

not sure how is able to still play the game and not worry about his long term health

anyhow bethel deserves at least one more game after his performance last night

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Nice comback yesterday. Its wierd some were criticizing Chamblin after this terrible start. The roster simply isn't good enough and thats on nobody but Jim Popp. Why are people going after Chamblin? Did people forget he was in charge of the defence that won the Grey cup 2 years ago?

Reactions: Menzinger

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Last night's game was actually pretty entertaining despite a few brainfarts. Ideally this becomes a .turning point for the team

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Looked like a very good crowd by their standards as well, which is real good. Assuming the concert was the big draw? Even though they are our hated rivals I want them to succeed off the field because it's very important that the CFL has a healthy franchise in Toronto.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I turned the game off at 20-0 figuring it was another offensive no show. Of course I missed them actually showing up for a change. Glad they won tho.

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
Are CFL tickets readily available? Never been to a game. Been to a few NFL games in Detroit (but not at the new stadium). Detroit Lions tickets (surprisingly?) sell fast!

They play infront of barely anyone in a stadium that isn't theirs.

I've been on the Go Train when it "empties" for Argo's games. It's embarrassing.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Maybe we're in not so much of a hurry to start Collaros after all

There should be no rush at this point at all. He is not a top tier QB in the league at this point and frankly I would rather ride the hot hand if I was an Argos fan

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
Isn’t it ‘theirs’ now at BMO Feild, MLSE bought them no?

I’ve tried to like the CFL, I have.

You are correct. MSLE owns Argos. Ergo, stadium is as much Argos as it is the soccer peoples.

CFL doesn't put the butts in the seats in Toronto, but league wide the average attendance is well above the secondary sports.

CFL TV audience dwarfs TFC and soccer audiences. But soccer is growing. We'll see if it ever catches up in Canada.

BigBlu

Oct 15, 2013
If an Argos fan claps in the Rogers Centre and there is no one else there to hear, does he make a sound?

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Coaching staff is totally out to lunch. Team looks disorganized half the time and Chamblin makes some extremely bad decisions within games and they often fail to adjust or even recognize issues.
MacBeth isn't going to get the job done as starter, either. Can't read the field fast enough to recognize open receivers and isn't mobile enough for my liking as a CFL QB. He'd be an OK back up.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Yep, I'm a fan of the Argo ...

Argo_Ice2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad