Who Has the Best OFFENSIVE Upside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Elias is playing 2-way. Yeah, he's not putting up the numbers he could be, but he's having more overall impact on winning games by playing both sides of the rink.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Suglobov actually had a really respectable +- on a horrible Albany team while there. With this wrist problem out of the way I expect him to make huge strides in the upcomming year.

As far as the devils defensive system goes I feel that with the set of prospects we have that the next coach will be much like Robinson where he is great defenivly but won't hold back on offense. The new rules may force NJ to play a more offensive game which I don't mind since our team won't be built around Stevens much longer.

I would rather see Suglobov on the 2nd line with Parise in the future. I feel Suglobov plays a similar game to Murray and there would be instant chemistry....hopefully we will find out next year in the AHL.

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
Suglobov actually had a really respectable +- on a horrible Albany team while there. With this wrist problem out of the way I expect him to make huge strides in the upcomming year.

As far as the devils defensive system goes I feel that with the set of prospects we have that the next coach will be much like Robinson where he is great defenivly but won't hold back on offense. The new rules may force NJ to play a more offensive game which I don't mind since our team won't be built around Stevens much longer.

I would rather see Suglobov on the 2nd line with Parise in the future. I feel Suglobov plays a similar game to Murray and there would be instant chemistry....hopefully we will find out next year in the AHL.
Glenn Murray? Thats an odd comparison, although I haven't seen him enough to accurately judge him.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
MissionHockey said:
Glenn Murray? Thats an odd comparison, although I haven't seen him enough to accurately judge him.
No, Brady Murray for University of North Dakota....an LA prospect that currently plays on Zach's line.

eSabre

Dec 14, 2002
Nashville, TN
3rdmanin.wordpress.com
I don't know why he doesn't get much press, but Jason Pominville's put up some solid numbers in the AHL this season. If he can take his game up one more level, he'll have a bright future. Look for him to be a Calder candidate next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad