Who has more trade value? W Nylander or Provorov

Who has more trade value Nylander or Provorov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I think Nylander and Provorov would be ranked the same relative to their position, but the D always holds more value than the W.... A lot more

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Elaborate how he brings a team closer to winning when you haven’t made it out of the first round and didn’t even make the playoffs last year? Whilst provorov led his team to the second round, keep on dreaming

If you want to go this route, Provorov has done it once, while Nylander has gone to the playoffs 3x.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Provorov easily. He’s excellent at both ends of the ice and he logs a lot of ice time for the Flyers.

Nylander is a soft winger that does not contribute without time, space and the puck on his stick.

Nylander only contributes without time, space or the puck on his stick. His best work comes at the front of the net and in tight.... So not sure where you got your opinion from.

2-3 years ago leaf fans were already saying that nylander was better than john tavares.

Leaf fans said he was better than aho and gaudreau a couple years ago as well.

For some reason nylander gets extremely over rated by a small segment of leaf fans. Don't place to much weight on their opinions.​

Nylander outscored Gaudreau in fewer games this season :)

Dont be the "unbiased" Leaf fan, the main boards dont need your validation and Leaf fans dont need your apology on their behalf.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
I think Nylander and Provorov would be ranked the same relative to their position, but the D always holds more value than the W.... A lot more

I'd concur with this. Nylander is a 30+ goal forward, but wingers are far more plentiful than good defencemen.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Maybe it's died down a bit now with some of the other young defenseman talent entering the league, but he got a lot of hype after '18, and there seems to be a number of people who consider him a clear #1D already, and I think he's been too inconsistent to be seen at that level just yet. He had a poor year in 18-19, and while he was good in '18 and this past year, his underlying numbers aren't quite as good as his reputation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the sense that if he was traded for now, it would be looked at as trading a "true" #1 defenseman and not a top pairing defenseman with #1 potential

So he's overhyped for being called a #1 Defenseman?

Weird hill to die on.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I think the question who has more trade value has been answered which was the original poster request for a poll. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad