Who has more offensive upside? Tedenby, Strome, Ryan Johansen, or Huberdeau?

GM17*

I wouldn't be shocked at all. I would be shocked if he turns out good IMO. Just has bust written all over him. And I don't know why

heh

If it is any reassurance, he was referred to as one of the safer picks of the draft by our dear friend Grant McCagg and the smartest player in Bob MacKenzie's analysis.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
PSA: Huberdeau went 3rd overall in the past NHL draft. A team apparently passed up on the next Lidstrom for Huberdeau. I think he's going to be pretty good.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
Tednenby is a smallish fast guy....he's prolly OK, but it woudln't surprise me to see another Bergfors on our hands here. Softy Swede meh.

Tedenby is small and shifty, but I wouldn't really use the word soft to describe him. He absorbs hits and just keeps rolling, and is stronger on the puck than you'd expect.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
:laugh: at the Huberdeau hate. Strome easily has more bust potential. Huberdeau has serious skill and work ethic. The kid literally took over the Nashville game and can control it when the puck is on his stick. Bust written all over him my ass :laugh:

Oroku Saki*

Why are you including a late 1st round pick with all top 6 drafted players?

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
I dunno who has more upside, but Strome spent the summer prospects camp and the recent rookie week reminding a lot of folks around the Island of Pat Lafontaine.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Tough call. I'm leaning toward Johansen on his high hockey sense. Huberdeau second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad